Yw9da4O.png

gQiCaag.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Any word on who's starting for Florida?

Can't help but think we're getting kind of friendly scheduling suddenly, as Florida played last night and we got Chicago on a b2b.

Gosh... we haven't played them since the beginning of the season, have we? WTF is up with the scheduling in this league.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
Any word on who's starting for Florida?

Can't help but think we're getting kind of friendly scheduling suddenly, as Florida played last night and we got Chicago on a b2b.

Gosh... we haven't played them since the beginning of the season, have we? WTF is up with the scheduling in this league.

Luongo was in net against Buffalo last night so I'd expect Montoya.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
any word on who's starting for florida?

Can't help but think we're getting kind of friendly scheduling suddenly, as florida played last night and we got chicago on a b2b.

Gosh... We haven't played them since the beginning of the season, have we? Wtf is up with the scheduling in this league.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
A bit strange that we haven't faced this team since the 1st game of the season. Oh well, hope that it will be a good one.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Well, we should win this. They're on the tail end of a b2b and playing their backup.

We lose 4-2.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i really am proud of this team and happy with it whatever happens at deadline with 2 games or 3? with detroit and 2 or 3 with boston and 3 with montreal everything is really in our hands the rest of schedule has to be easiest of those four teams we have legit shot to win the league imho

I do believe detroit wins the league they have become hot at the right time and think they finish fist we are second montreal third but will go to wire:)

Today we just need to handle our business and play them like they are a playoff team and we should be fine!!

5-2 bolts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glide5

Apr 16, 2012
Tampa Bay
Never thought I'd say this, but I kinda want us to loose in overtime. We still get the point, but Florida gets 2 more, which they really need. I want them to keep up with Boston, and hopefully keep Boston out of the playoffs.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
Crazy things always seem to happen in Sunrise, and we always make backups look good. That said I hope we take advantage of the schedule and crush 'em. Not down with the #FloBros, sorry! XD

Yzlamic Preacher*

Crazy things always seem to happen in Sunrise, and we always make backups look good. That said I hope we take advantage of the schedule and crush 'em. Not down with the #FloBros, sorry! XD

But... But... #FloBros fly together :cry:. Why won't you be our #FloBro?

Yzlamic Preacher*

Bro, neither one of us bros is from Florida, bro, so like, how can we be Flobros? Ya know?

Bro, it's about the Bro in the heart, bro. Don't let our locations dictate what kind of bro we are, bro. We are FloBros, because the way flow, helped us know, bro.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad