GDT: #3 - 01/23/2013 | Boston Bruins @ New York Rangers | 7:30 PM - NBC SPORTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYR Viper

Sep 9, 2007
Jacksonville, FL
The physical game needs to step up. This team should be a physical menace to opposing teams. They haven't decided to play that way as of yet and it needs to be an entire team mentality, not just Boyle and Callahan. Stepan, Pyatt, Kreider, Rupp, Halpern, MDZ, Staal, McDonagh, Hagelin. Need more grit.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
8-3 Bruins . If the King was in peak game shape and sharp...I would call it as could go either way...but he is not ready to load the team on his back and carry them again just yet .

Any chance we can throw some sand on the Bruin walkway to try and slow them down ? Do we have any tough ushers that we can dress to scare Lucic or Thornton ? Bickel will be busy tonight and probably in the penalty box all night from having to scrap everybody . Lucic will make Rupp consider retiring after this game .

Forgive me if I'm down on them....but after watching 40 years of Ranger hockey I don't think the roster is that great . At this point we have too many watching and not enough playing , never a good mix ! We over achieved last season...let's be real , we only go where Hank can carry us .

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
8-3 Bruins . If the King was in peak game shape and sharp...I would call it as could go either way...but he is not ready to load the team on his back and carry them again just yet .

Any chance we can throw some sand on the Bruin walkway to try and slow them down ? Do we have any tough ushers that we can dress to scare Lucic or Thornton ? Bickel will be busy tonight and probably in the penalty box all night from having to scrap everybody . Lucic will make Rupp consider retiring after this game .

Forgive me if I'm down on them....but after watching 40 years of Ranger hockey I don't think the roster is that great . At this point we have too many watching and not enough playing , never a good mix ! We over achieved last season...let's be real , we only go where Hank can carry us .

Yeah, no we're not giving up 8 goals. No way. No how. Not happening.

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
Machinehead...I hope not , but the Bruins have a very solid 12 forwards on that club that could run it up quite easily .

Apr 10, 2012
we need to start worrying if we lose to philly. i'm not worried if we lose to boston again... seems like we always lose to boston

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Machinehead...I hope not , but the Bruins have a very solid 12 forwards on that club that could run it up quite easily .

Nobody is running it up on the New York Rangers. This isn't 2002 anymore. We have a real good hockey club, and we've had a good hockey club since the lockout. The days of being humiliated are over. We're pulling this thing together!

Abooch68

Aug 31, 2008
To put it all in perspective, in 95 the Devils weren't a .500 team until game number 20. Yes it was a different time, and yes there weren't any 3 point games, but have faith my friends.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

We JUST played them and gave up 3 goals, where are you getting the extra 5 from? Even against the Pens who own us and have a far better offense we gave up 5 goals sans the empty netter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad