GDT: #3 - 01/19/21 | devils @ RANGERS | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
I cant fathom the decisions made by DQ, but hey again I was told since he thinks Strome should be a top 6 / PP1 player, that must mean Strome is good. Coaches never get anything wrong. Like Lafreniere disappearing in that 3rd period. Gauthier getting a reduced role for some asinine reason. Lemieux getting PP2 time. And a number of other things.

DQ is a disgrace.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Coach is stealing games away from this team. That’s when as a GM and president you have to wake the hell up. I’ve had it. And I’ve been a big defender of him on here and outside.
Same here. This was one of the most winnable games we’ve had in a while. I’ve defended him for a while as well, but today we would have won easily if it wasn’t for him (and maybe Georgiev but we still would have scored enough goals).

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Be nice to have another angle of that Mika crash into the boards. maybe his arm or shoulder?

CasusBelli

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 6, 2017
Lindy Ruffles, a coach many believe is a dinosaur and shouldn’t be in the league anymore, someone who is supposedly way past expiration date, just defeated the guy a shared a bench with less than 6 months ago.
Let’s not get too excited. Teams tend to overperform when they get a new coach. I might be wrong on this one, of course, but it’s just something to keep in mind.

DuneGoon84

Jun 21, 2019
I am done with Quinn. We need a coach who has a good system/structure. Even the devils played with more grit the first 2 periods.

Reactions: Kravtsov420

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
50 shot game, think they still had fire power. Soft start to the game lost them the game. Energy guys didn't start with energy, but Lemeiux had himself a night. Epic shot blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad