GDT: 2W's in a row @home

VAcaniac

SHOOT THE PUCK
Feb 16, 2007
Los Angeles
If we win this game, then that would be a big statement....

3-9 last 5 years against Bolts at home and we always suck in day games...

nobuddy

Oct 13, 2010
Nowhere
Bolts come in having lost a game that started 23 hours (thanks for that extra hour of rest for them, daylight savings) before this one.

They've lost four straight after dropping yesterday's game 3-1 to Boston

Stamkos post-game from yesterday: "You've got to go out there and re-prove yourself. No one gives a crap about last year... It's time to shake things up. We've tried different line combinations. Need something to get a spark."

Bishop: "Everyone in the room is pretty pissed off"

Cooper: "Just seemed everyone was looking for someone else to do it instead of themselves. Just kind of snowballed after that. I don't think we've gone through anything like this since my first year."

- Vasilevskiy is apparently a possibility to come back from injury and make his season debut today.

Canes need to come out and kick them while they're down, but this could easily be a wake-up blowout win for Lightning. Should be a huge measuring stick game. Have to take advantage of good teams when they're off their game.

SeaBasstian

Don't Tread On Me
Mar 5, 2007
Connecticut
yeah those quotes in the past would sound like a recipe for us to get smashed tonight haha. that being said, ive liked the look of the team recently, especially our young defense, so we shall see.

Ole Gil

May 9, 2009
Still feel like this is a game the Canes will lose. So should be a win still.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Stamkos is on my fantasy team. Sorry in advance for anything that may happen.

sheriff bart

Where are the white women at
Nov 11, 2010
Rock Ridge
A 4 game winning streak might be the longest in 4 or 5 years. That being said, I firmly expect to get Charlie Brown's rock for Halloween today, simply because we can't have nice things.

Highway29

Don dun well?
Mar 20, 2013
Thought it'd be nice to make a positive title to this thread but now I hope didn't jinx this game

Highway29

Don dun well?
Mar 20, 2013
Only home games, would've been too positive to put mention 3- game W streak in the title

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Wow Pesce with some nice moves there. I've been a fan of his for a couple of years, but he looks even better than I expected (of course, now that I said that, he'll make a rookie mistake leading to a goal :) )

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
The stupid attempted clear or the randomly falling down and giving up a decent offensive chance?

1 more than 2 but both. A blind clear up the middle will **** you hard. I used to play defense (****tily I might add) and "NOT IN FRONT OF THE NET" has stuck with me more than anything else so I get really peeved any time I see it at the NHL level.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Why do they schedule these 5PM Sunday games. No one goes, and the team always sucks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad