GDT: 2pm game Vs blues

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
It can be confusing. On NHL and some other sites, all games are listed EST and you sometimes have to do the math. Even with the right time zone, game times can vary if the game is going to be hockey night in Canada or US TV. As an STH, splitting with my son, I sometimes call to remind him when there is an unusual game time. Which, is why I noticed the error. When you posted the time, I triple checked my tickets, Stars web site, etc. For what we pay, I hate to show up in the middle of the second period!

Duffeldof

Jun 28, 2014
First time in ages I'm able to watch whole game and it happens to be prime time! Rare thing for Finnish Stars fan :)

Reactions: Satan

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
When Radulov isn’t with Seguin/Benn I’d almost like to see Pitlick on the RW but I also wouldn’t want to break up our 3rd line.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
He's a relatively young third/fourth liner that is signed for very cheap for several years more. Way worse players get 2-3 million .

Here's a list of players similar to Pitlick this season in terms of GP and TOI.

YnqwG34.png

He is very much in "guy" territory, with a few star names that have fallen.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Look at how much the guy Cody Eakin is paid or Brouwer or Ladd or or or. I mean i consider Rieder a decent contract and he's paid 2.25 million . Alot of teams overpay their "guys" and Pittlick isn't . So thats a good thing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad