2nd Generation Fight

FanHabtic*

Has there ever been a fight involving a second generation player (eg. Jared Tinordi) fighting another second generation player? Any where the father's fought and then their sons fought each other?

loudi94

Master of my Domain
Jul 8, 2003
Alberta
Has there ever been a fight involving a second generation player (eg. Jared Tinordi) fighting another second generation player? Any where the father's fought and then their sons fought each other?

Unless Brent Ashton lost his mind and fought Mark Tinordi, I can't think of one. Carter and Jared went at it.

If Tinordi and Manson ever go, it would count.

SensBrawler

Jun 24, 2013
Gregory Campbell fought B.J. Crombeen, but I don't think their dads ever fought each other.

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
I'm not sure, but both Chara's and Artyukhin's fathers were accomplished Greco-Roman wrestlers back in there days and competed in the same wight class IIRC. It's possible they wrestled.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I'm not sure, but both Chara's and Artyukhin's fathers were accomplished Greco-Roman wrestlers back in there days and competed in the same wight class IIRC. It's possible they wrestled.

Can we find their physical stats somewhere ? I'd be curious to know how huge they both were.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad