Post-Game Talk: #29 | Red Wings at Flyers | December 16, 2023 | Flyers 1-0

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Ghost played worse than dog water in the two minutes that I watched.

What if I told you he was one of their better players

Screenshot_20231217-083342.png

renberg

Dec 31, 2003
Lewes Delaware
forums.hfboards.com
The Wings without Larkin are like the Flyers without Couturier. Beating them is nice but keep in mind the total picture. Not saying that they wouldn’t have won anyway but it would have been a lot harder.

VladDrag

Feb 6, 2018
Ersson was good when he needed to be.

The skating group was collectively good defensively. No one really shined offensively. Couts’ line was the best, but were about a 1/2 behind where they normally are. I like Poehling with decent wingers. Wouldn’t mind seeing a Cates-Poehling-Hathaway 4th line. Farabee is being wasted. Frost’s line had some decent half chances, but couldn’t put all the pieces together last night. York looked good. Risto isn’t terrible anymore.

Jettany

Feb 21, 2018
Ersson was good when he needed to be.

The skating group was collectively good defensively. No one really shined offensively. Couts’ line was the best, but were about a 1/2 behind where they normally are. I like Poehling with decent wingers. Wouldn’t mind seeing a Cates-Poehling-Hathaway 4th line. Farabee is being wasted. Frost’s line had some decent half chances, but couldn’t put all the pieces together last night. York looked good. Risto isn’t terrible anymore.
Moving out Laughton and Atkinson adding Michkov and Gauthier to Farabee would make for an interesting top 9.

Fire Tortorella

Formerly Flyersfan1406
Apr 2, 2010
PA
Good luck trying to find a team to take him. Would you want him even at half price?

May be able to move him to a playoff team looking for a gritty 3rd line winger, but we'd have to take salary back - hopefully an expiring contract.

Would be an addition by subtraction type of trade.

But overall, not very likely with how he's been playing.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad