GDT: #28|Pittsburgh Penguins VS Toronto Maple Leafs|ACC|14MAR14|7:00PM-EST/4:00PM-PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogelthorpe

Who do you play for?
Jul 21, 2010
Had I started drinking Makers in the 1st period, we may have won 15-1. Great game.

Gold Diamond

Watermarks
Jul 11, 2008
Coatesville, PA
We just kicked the Maple Leafs in the nuts.... Kind of like how an older brother lets his kid brother win for most of the game, until the end when he tries and just wins it easily.

Sotty

Nov 1, 2004
Westfalen
Wow, so many stupid hate posts against Orpik. He isn't even close to playing as bad as most posters want to make it look. I guess people just need a new whipping boy with Tangradi gone and Fleury playing flawless most of the year. Blaming Orpik for breaking sticks and getting called for weak penalties? This is getting ridiculous.

end

Mar 18, 2007
Arklay Mansion
I'm liking that we're actually fighting in these games. For the first few weeks it was either we roll over the other team, or they fight back just a little bit and we fold like money. Now teams are actually coming out to play against us and we're staying with them, competing instead of just taking the easy wins and forfeiting the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad