GDT: [#28] Dallas Stars @ Minnesota Wild, 2:00 PM CST (FSSW+, FSWI, FSN)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Perry was an odd choice for the shot also Bishop is bad at shootouts

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Lmao not even a shot on goal on our last 2 shootout attempts

Somehow our leading goal scorer doesn't get to shoot yet again

I have no idea why Perry shot . The other 3 make sense.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
My god that shootout sucked. How do you not win when you score twice?

Bishop is almost Lehner bad at shootouts . Might be a size thing.

I don't think Bishop ever looked any good in the shootout since coming to the Stars.

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Bishop is almost Lehner bad at shootouts . Might be a size thing.

I don't think Bishop ever looked any good in the shootout since coming to the Stars.

Guess I never noticed because we barely went to the shootout last year, but yeah he was very bad. I know you don’t want to put in a cold goalie but I’d consider putting in Khudobin.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think that option to bring in Dobby should be something the team should at least think about. Dobby has an alltime top 5 save % in the shootout ( minimum 25 attempts i think ) . Dobby is one of the best goalies of all time at stopping shootout attempts. If you really need that points this has to be an option to keep in the back of the head

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I think that option to bring in Dobby should be something the team should at least think about. Dobby has an alltime top 5 save % in the shootout ( minimum 25 attempts i think ) . Dobby is one of the best goalies of all time at stopping shootout attempts. If you really need that points this has to be an option to keep in the back of the head

They'd never do that that'd be such a low blow to Bishop

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Radulov needs to be benched. He’s been a liability lately in my eyes.

Starsfansfromqc

Sep 8, 2018
I'm agree.. At least start the game on the fourth line to send a message or something. He can be so much better than this :(

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Perry would have been way down the list for me on the shootout. Hintz, Benn, Guri, maybe Klingberg.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
Monty thought we were really good today........

I see that as mostly a sort of lip service to justify things so our players don't dwell on the loss. Monty isn't a Torts, it's not his style.

It also probably plays better to the avg fan in the press.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
I see that as mostly a sort of lip service to justify things so our players don't dwell on the loss. Monty isn't a Torts, it's not his style.

It also probably plays better to the avg fan in the press.
I don’t think the average fan listens to press conferences

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Radulov needs to be benched. He’s been a liability lately in my eyes.

Good players can play their way out of a slump. I've never heard of one who sat his way out. That penalty was BS, a makeup and reputation call if I ever saw hone. After all they let go, a one second touch of the hand gets called, when it clearly didn't affect the play. That's the way it goes sometimes, or all the time if you are Rads.

Kipper 17

Aug 11, 2006
Calgary, AB
Didn’t Radulov get healthy scratches last year and then come back playing way better? Like he scored a a couple goals in his return? That might’ve been because he was late or something but it sure seemed to motivate him. Can’t quite remember the details but I’m sure one of you will.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad