GDT: 27 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Boston Bruins | PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

MurphyDump

Dec 22, 2010
it amazes me Steigy and Errey watch every game and haven't noticed that during line changes the first forward off the ice a center replaces him. It's happened every game this year. I noticed it about the third game. I believe they did it so Crosby and Malkin's shifts werent affected by over extended shifts by malkin or crosby, but it amazes me that Errey didn't notice(he notices everything) Steigy it doesnt surprise me at all

My head hurts.

..so Crosby and Malkin's shifts weren't affected by over extended shifts by Malkin or Crosby?

Uh?

HotCoffey

Feb 22, 2013
Yup and 10 in 17 is less than 10 in 18!
:)

Penguins have played 11 games in 19 days and the Bruins have only played 10 games in 19 days. See I can make a sample size to fit my argument too. I would not however blame the first period of play on being tired.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
hmm cant tell if Crosby deflected the Kunitz goal

I didn't question it was Kunitz at first but I watched it again and it's impossible to tell. I don't think it could bounce of Qdoba's body at that angle though, I don't think it would go up like that at all if it hit him in the chest.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
hmm cant tell if Crosby deflected the Kunitz goal

That was my first reaction when I saw the slow motion replay of the goal, but it doesn't look like that's the case.

The puck did appear to "deflect" toward the right (as opposed to just going straight in from the angle Kunitz shot at), but that might have been it deflecting off Khudobin's body rather than Sid's stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad