GDT: 27 Oct 4pm: Coyotes @ Bruins

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Wicked pissah, playin' da BROONS.

EDIT: Also, Max Talbot just got sent down to Providence, so there's that.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun

Kind of hope Hanzal doesn't play tonight so he can heal up and be ready for Friday. We have 5 points out of this road trip while losing Vermette and Hanzal. Doubt we could expect more.

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
Did I miss the part in his contract when he has to start every back-to-back....

I get what you are saying, b/c I don't think that every back-to-back is necessary to roll the same goalie out there.

But... Smith is seeing the puck well and he is feeling good. He is one of those goalies where the more you play him, the more comfortable he gets back there. Yesterday's game was better than average. Z made the mistake on the first goal. Second goal, he was looking wrong side around screen and Kadri put up a great shot. 3rd goal was 6-on-4 with Toronto pulling their goalie, and Martinook/PK was gassed. Leafs were able to walk in and take a good shot from closer range than if we were fresh. Yeah, he didn't have his stick, but the PK being tired created a situation where he loses his stick b/c he has to do something to get the puck out of the low slot.

I just want to see him bounce back from the last game against the Bruins. Well, him and the entire team...

cactus shake

Oct 22, 2013
The previous game felt like every other against Boston, where the team as a whole seems to get suckered into trying to match the Bruins hit for hit & instead ends up badly chasing them round for the first couple of periods. Hopefully they do a better job focussing on their own game & can use their speed tonight.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
The previous game felt like every other against Boston, where the team as a whole seems to get suckered into trying to match the Bruins hit for hit & instead ends up badly chasing them round for the first couple of periods. Hopefully they do a better job focussing on their own game & can use their speed tonight.

Coyotes should be pretty confident going into this game with their play last night. Also, Bruins beating us last time should help our motivation. I hope the Bruins take us lightly after they beat us and we are after all, the Coyotes, nothing to worry about. Beating Toronto causes yawning in Boston :)

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
It would be one hell of an effort to pull off a win today if we're missing Hanzal and on back to back. Hopefully the Double D's light it up.

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Chipchura and Gaudet as our two top-6 centers. :facepalm:

7b7.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad