Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
1702182608870.png

OFFICIAL THREE STARS:
  1. Konecny
  2. Hart
  3. Tippett

giphy.gif

Bundy equated Couturier to "cold pizza" pre-game.

Last edited:

trostol

Learn to swim, Learn to swim
Jan 30, 2012
R'lyeh
as i said they are better than i expected and probably should be..which will hinder DB from doing anything of significance or worse..be a buyer

Henry Miller

Sep 5, 2020
Torts is a better coach than he gets credit for here

There, I said it

Maybe they’ll come crashing back to earth but I doubt there are many who thought the Flyers would have the record they have 1/3 of the way through the season. Torts has gotten results better than expected so far

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
as i said they are better than i expected and probably should be..which will hinder DB from doing anything of significance or worse..be a buyer
I dont follow this team but I heard an interview within the past couple of weeks with Jonesy and he claimed there will be no short term rentals at the deadline. Who knows if he is telling the truth though.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

AndHeMissedTheNet

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Feb 12, 2014
"how and why" continues to be my response after wins like these. i'm not mad or even disappointed, but we're well past first month of the season where they usually fluke their way to this stuff. i just have 3 thoughts:

-Danny if you're gonna do something dumb then at least stand pat, don't you dare buy.
-Please god let there be lottery talent that falls to the 20s in this draft
-PLEASE f***ING GOD don't let the pens win the lottery

Reactions: scumpup

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
That was a fun game and, generally, a fun team to watch.

This is much better than the last couple of years, but it's not good enough to make me think they're more than a bubble team. Could really have used another year of Couts sitting out to recover. :laugh:
The Flyers didn't win a road game in the calendar year of 2022 until March 24 -- 12 games. A little different than the current road crew. Cue Motorhead.

Reactions: CanadianFlyer88

Devonator

Jan 5, 2003
Yikes.....what has got into our Flyers???I really wanted a nice tank season and next....however a pretty solid season from our lads so far.....are they for real or will they eventually settle into the bottom of the standings before all is said and done?

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
TORTS gushing about TK. I'm not surprised. I was just telling Kitten, when we went to an Allentown game years ago, TK was a prospect. I think it was his draft year. Split squad game featuring some young guys. I kept seeing this one guy (I think his number was 25 in that game?)

He was all over the ice all night. Everywhere the puck was, anywhere the action was, there was this guy. That was my first time seeing TK live. If you want to talk about someone on the current team who's worth the price of admission, it's him.

Trade him Danny. Get a haul and make me believe again.

CerpinTaxt

Apr 1, 2009
KY
Torts is a better coach than he gets credit for here

There, I said it

Maybe they’ll come crashing back to earth but I doubt there are many who thought the Flyers would have the record they have 1/3 of the way through the season. Torts has gotten results better than expected so far
Like others have said the team is better. Gone are the likes of Macewan, Willman, Hodgson, and that one dude that ended up on the ducks. Couts Brink Forester, and Atkinson give torts more to work with. Plus provo gone, sanheim playing way better and Walker being a surprise has really been the story. This is also the team that handed the Sharks their first win so torts still has his worts

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad