GDT: [#27] Dallas Stars @ Vancouver Canucks, 3pm CST

Henderson33

Jun 4, 2012
Nova Scotia
Benn is my favorite player, and he will be until he retires. But his effort so far this season is embarrassing. The only time I remember him looking like he was on a mission was that game vs Columbus when he had 2 shifts where he hit everything. That's it.

I miss Beast Mode Benn, hopefully he gets back soon.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Benn is my favorite player, and he will be until he retires. But his effort so far this season is embarrassing. The only time I remember him looking like he was on a mission was that game vs Columbus when he had 2 shifts where he hit everything. That's it.

I miss Beast Mode Benn, hopefully he gets back soon.

His OT shift against Calgary was beast mode level

Reactions: joshik and Satan

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
its crazy how much value Klingberg added to the PP

his versatility/IQ is missed
To a point. Even with Klingberg out there, too many of the shot attempts were just like the one at the end of this PP: Seguin one timer from way too wide and way too low leaving him with only a few inches of net to shoot at.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
its crazy how much value Klingberg added to the PP

his versatility/IQ is missed

And the fact that he wasn't scared to shoot either. There is absolutely no reason Bayreuther should be handing the puck off to Seguin as much as he does considering it almost NEVER works out. It's not just Bayreuther though I mean the entire PP is just married to passing the puck to Seguin.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I've never seen a line go offside as much as our top line

Of course Seguin gets robbed. What else is new

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
And the fact that he wasn't scared to shoot either. There is absolutely no reason Bayreuther should be handing the puck off to Seguin as much as he does considering it almost NEVER works out. It's not just Bayreuther though I mean the entire PP is just married to passing the puck to Seguin.
That’s fair. There were a couple of times he should of taken a shot, but he deferred to the highly paid guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad