GDT: #27| Coyotes vs. Penguins| Tue, Dec. 12th 7:00 PM|PPG| Pens Green Jello with envy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

GAME PREVIEW

PfV7jEN.gif

eHP9B3M.gif

y3BKp9q.gif

48kVzc4.gif

Last edited:

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
With the immense trouble that this team has scoring goals they should definitely play POJ.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
With the immense trouble that this team has scoring goals they should definitely play POJ.

lol, as I said in the other thread, it won’t matter because we’re gonna make this guy look like a world class goalie as we chest snipe him to oblivion and alternate missing the net by five feet and letting the Coyotes block our shots…

“The Coyotes are scheduled to start goaltender Connor Ingram. In 17 games this season, Ingram has an 11-5-0 record, a 2.52 goals against average, a .920 save percentage and two shutouts.

Ingram, a third-year veteran, has never faced the Penguins in his career.”

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
lol, as I said in the other thread, it won’t matter because we’re gonna make this guy look like a world class goalie as we chest snipe him to oblivion and alternate missing the net by five feet and letting the Coyotes block our shots…

“The Coyotes are scheduled to start goaltender Connor Ingram. In 17 games this season, Ingram has an 11-5-0 record, a 2.52 goals against average, a .920 save percentage and two shutouts.

We make every goalie look world class, Ingram is nothing special lol

Reactions: Andy99

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh

He is a word class goalie, he has higher saves above expected than Jarry

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Asking for a friend: Does anybody here feel good about this game?
I feel pretty good about this game actually just because the Coyotes played last night, although Ingram could derail that feeling lol…

what I feel even worse about is a win against the crappy Habs tomorrow because they always beat us, no matter how bad they are lol…

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Jansen Harkins on PP2? Noice! Way to think outside the box! 27 points in 165 games, most people wouldn’t think to put him on the PP. GALAXY BRAIN!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
4-2 Pens

Puusty PPG to break the drought. Cooley will dummy Graves multiple times tonight. Jake empty net vulture.
We haven’t scored 4 goals in a month and nothing over one goal the last three games, yet somehow we’re scoring 4 tonight? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot