Post-Game Talk: #27 - 12/5/19 | RANGERS @ blue jackets

3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Good old fashioned Torts hockey was tough for us tonight. Gerogiev stole this as much as Hank stole the game in Carolina.

Reactions: NYRangers16

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
qFTirtz.png

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Great game by Georgiev, some absolute ten bell saves. Awesome to see him bounce back and right the ship with two strong efforts after his Tampa and Montreal debacles.

Glad Panarin got the GWG. Columbus fans have no reason to hate him. Dude got traded there and then was a stud for two years there. He was open and honest and basically told them up front he was leaving and they chose to keep him. He didn't sign their crazy extension and then demand a trade or something like that. He didn't owe them shit.\

Defensive play all around really needs to tighten up. They're way too loose and they just concede way too much ice to the opposition all night. A lot of standing around and watching and not pressuring when they should, just letting the other team weave and create passing lanes and generate tons of chances. Something has to give.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
Good old fashioned Torts hockey was tough for us tonight. Gerogiev stole this as much as Hank stole the game in Carolina.
Yea but Georgiev made 2 of the best saves I’ve seen all year. Overall faced tougher shots than Hank did that game. Not a diss against Hank, just goes to show you how good Georgiev was.

Reactions: Sayba

Sayba

Dark Schneider
Jul 7, 2009
Yea but Georgiev made 2 of the best saves I’ve seen all year. Overall faced tougher shots than Hank did that game. Not a diss against Hank, just goes to show you how good Georgiev was.

I agree, it was an amazing performance. I want to change my Talbot vote to Georgiev.

Reactions: Buchnevich89

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Bullsh*t. Any win and 2 points is ok in my book. There have been and will be games where we outplay teams and lose. Hockey is sometimes unfair and goaltending is really important.

The problem is there are no games where we outshoot other teams 47-19. This is not a good look for the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad