GDT: #27 - 12/5/19 | RANGERS @ blue jackets | 7:00 - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I think it was a fine challenge.

With the refs these days and GI...there is no sure thing other than shooting your shot.

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
C'mon....Trouba isn't that at all....he's a shoot first when he gets the chance on the PP....and its silly to say he doesn't look for the pass (not a "threat")...no need to make him the "anti-ADA".

And yes, its very much a limp wrister....of course he gets the very rare harder shot off, but that's not the norm at all. He has great vision....he's not a PP QB....he just isn't. In my opinion, his skills are better used in a playmaking sort.....down low, where he can find players using his best skills. All he does from the point is feed it to the boards.....that's not optimum.
I’m sorry, it is what it is. I like Trouba, but he’s not a PPQB. He’s not a great passer and all he does is shoot. ADA is the definition of a PPQB imo. He just needs a trigger man on the other side. The sample size is big enough to say that DeAngelo is a very good point man. A couple bad games doesn’t really change that. Like I said, he just has to keep working on creating lanes. Also, he’s very shifty when he’s on. Trouba isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad