GDT: #27 - 03/15/2021 | Rangers vs Flyers | 7:00 PM EST - NBCSN, MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Rangers

Kreider - Zib - Kakko
Panarin - Strome - Blackwell
Laf - Chytil - Gauthier
Lemieux - Rooney - Howden

Miller Trouba
Lindgren - Hájek
Tarmo - Smith

Kinkaid

Flyers

James van Riemsdyk - Sean Couturier - Joel Farabee
Scott Laughton - Kevin Hayes - Travis Konecny
Oskar Lindblom - Claude Giroux - Jake Voracek
Michael Raffl - Nolan Ryan - Nicolas Aube-Kubel

Ivan Provorov - Shayne Gostisbehere
Travis Sanheim - Justin Braun
Robert Hägg -Erik Gustafsson

Carter Hart
Brian Elliott

Last edited:

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
iu

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
These next 2 games are huge. If we can win both in regulation (big IF), we will be tied with Philly on points. They will still have 1 game in hand, but if we are going to have any hope of being in the top 4, we've got to win these games.
It'd be refreshing to see them string together a bunch of good performances

Reactions: Larrybiv

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I really do think Blackwell's physical weakness is going to be a fatal flaw for his NHL career. Any light dose of physical contact and he's down on the ice.

Reactions: bleedblue94

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Looking forward to the new, physical version of K'Andre to impose his will on the Flyers.

ThirdEye

Nov 28, 2006
New York
Philly is on the ropes, huge chance here.

The fact that they are on the ropes might actually work against us here. Going to be a war

In any case, I don't think either team will catch Boston. Too many experienced veterans on that team that will ensure it doesn't happen

The five losses to the Penguins has been the back breaker thus far. At least 2-3 of those where absolutely winnable

SchneidersPretzels

Feb 18, 2021
I wouldn’t put anything past this group
Me either: including a run for the playoffs. They have a lot of talent, and they are young. If they get in a good groove they can go a long way. They've already had a few (admittedly short) hot streaks

Anthony5967

Dec 24, 2015
Strong Island, NY
Expect Brett Howden in over Gauthier. This coach is foaming at the mouth and looking for any excuse to get “Howds” back in there. Tonight is a prize fight; Philly is on the ropes, and the Rangers have a chance to bust them up pretty good. Do it. No mercy.
Ps. Can’t wait to hear Forslund calling the game and then at puck drop they put on racing on NBCSN. Again, nothing against Sam personally but Forslund is on top of his game right now and one of the best broadcasters in the business and keeps you on edge all game.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Expect Brett Howden in over Gauthier. This coach is foaming at the mouth and looking for any excuse to get “Howds” back in there. Tonight is a prize fight; Philly is on the ropes, and the Rangers have a chance to bust them up pretty good. Do it. No mercy.
Ps. Can’t wait to hear Forslund calling the game and then at puck drop they put on racing on NBCSN. Again, nothing against Sam personally but Forslund is on top of his game right now and one of the best broadcasters in the business and keeps you on edge all game.

I'd prefer Gauthier over Howden as much as the next man; but if Howden is brought back first and tried on Rooney's wing, there will be no complaints from me. He should have been tried at wing ages ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad