GDT: #25| Pens vs. Lightning| Wed, 12-6-23 7:00 PM | Pens in the Pit of despair, don't even think about trying to escape!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
I like the change up. But that 4th line is hard to look at

@Josey Wales Look I'm giving credit for Sully switching Rust and Smith
It would of been nice if Sully would of put Rust on the second line and Rakell on the top line in early November. Hawkins, Koppanen and Nylander need to be down with the baby pens instead of being up with the big club.

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
This feels like a payback game for Tampa. Like the shakeup with the top-6, at least

Reactions: Andy99

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
They have to get Malkin going so it's a long overdue change to swap Smith and Rust.

I am worried this will neuter Sid since Smith/Jake aren't exactly strong forechecking presences. But we'll see how it goes.

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
Here’s to another game with sh*t lineup, sh*t line composition, and sh*t PP.
Is it not a little unfair to the sh*t lineup and sh*t line composition to include them in with the sh*t powerplay?

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
They have to get Malkin going so it's a long overdue change to swap Smith and Rust.

I am worried this will neuter Sid since Smith/Jake aren't exactly strong forechecking presences. But we'll see how it goes.
Not even sure Rust is healthy yet so everyone should temper their expectations of L2. He didn’t look himself last game.

Reactions: Pancakes

Crosbyfan

Nov 27, 2003
To paraphrase Mike Tyson, everybody’s got a plan until they get a power play and give up all momentum or a shg.
Put Mike in front of the net and I don't care if he is a total bender on skates...the PP doesn't go 20 straight without a goal...

What's the NHL record for games without the PP even breaking even?

Trade

Guentzel is ELITE
Apr 13, 2015
Has Eller ever played net front anywhere? I feel like he could be fine in that spot

Nylander has looked great so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad