GDT: #25 | Pens @ Kings | Hollywood Game Night | 12.5 | 4PM Root Sports

Fordy

May 28, 2008
remember when dupuis was a good defensive player. dude's out for a skate

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
Fleury's doing his best "Save this team and MJ at the same time" act again.

He's been rock-solid since giving up those last two Kings goals.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
He's also pretty good in penalty shot / shootout situations. As in... the best goalie in the league since they brought in shootouts.
True, at the time I wasn't sure if they'd actually call the PS (sometimes the refs don't even when it's very clearly a break). You're right...I'm very confident in his penalty shot/shootout ability, but I don't trust our PK for **** right now.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Plots to L2. I'm not sure Perron was the problem, but the extra jam helped.

JackFr

Jun 18, 2010
If Kunitz stays on L1 Perron is gone.

If we could somehow find another faster Plotnikov for L1 that'd be fantastic.

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
Would like to see Perron-Crosby-Bennett or Sprong-Crosby-Bennett. If Sprong were a player that's allowed to play, that is.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
If Sid gets an extended shot with BB his problems will improve quickly. Mark my words.

One can hope. That goal clearly energized him too, he looks like Sid again this period.

Of course we've seen this a few times so far this year where he'll get a goal and look great and then the next game it's back to what he was. I'd like to see him carry this third period into the next few games for once.

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh

That was a really good shift out of 61-71-81, too. Plots has been playing really, really well once he started to find his comfort level. Just a matter of time until the points start rolling in for him.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
"kunitz has been involved in every goal this game"

as has bennett and you know he's the one actually attracting attention out there. but whatever

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
One can hope. That goal clearly energized him too, he looks like Sid again this period.

Of course we've seen this a few times so far this year where he'll get a goal and look great and then the next game it's back to what he was. I'd like to see him carry this third period into the next few games for once.

He looks like Sid again because he has space. Sid without space will always look like trash.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008

Would still love to see Plotnikov and Kessel with Geno, and Bennett (LW) and Hornqvist with Sid. Just to see if Bennett could make the swap effectively.

We're gonna need someone to switch and be able to not miss a beat. Whether it's Bennett, Hornqvist or Sprong, someone's gotta shift over if they want to be in the top-6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad