GDT: 25 - November. Bertuzzi @ Wild (EMERGENCY GDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus comma Brodin

Effing Norris-Byng Brodin
Feb 22, 2013
Minnesota
My first GDT. Bare with me.

:nucks
8W 8L 6OTL

:wild
11W 5L 3OTL

Wild will roll something like this:

CUrAOjQUEAEAjjX.jpg

CUq_C6RUwAEezHL.jpg
CUq_C7fUkAAtJp8.jpg

Cansucks will roll something like this maybe?:

CUrChxbUEAA-Nc_.jpg

CUrChxKUwAAfHOZ.jpg
CUrChvpUwAE8N74.jpg

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Are we rolling the same lineup we did against the Preds on Saturday? I would not change anything up from last game.

Paul Bunyan

Jul 5, 2012
Land of Ice and Snow
www.flickr.com
Schroeder sick? I thought he's looked noticeably quicker lately and is actually doing something.

Yeah. I think he's getting used to the cage. I remember talking to a lot of players who were pros and played college puck and had a facial injury and went back to the cage and they talked about how hard it was to re-adjust to it, harder for most to go from full cage to just a regular visor in general.

I know they brought it up in a broadcast here, but I don't know how many focus on that. Shame he's sick after he got the cage off though.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Bottom 6 looks brutal. :popcorn:

Ryan Carter – Charlie Coyle – Christoph Bertschy
Chris Porter – Erik Haula – Kurtis Gabriel

Eh, I wouldn't say brutal. Not good by any means, but not brutal. Coyle, Carter, and Haula are all reliable, and Porter doesn't worry me too much. Bertschy and Gabriel are the question marks, but it can't hurt to give them a taste of the Show. Not like they've spent more than, what, 2 or 3 games each up here yet?

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Bergenheim, Stewart, Cooke, Brodziak would all be some nice bottom 6 depth right now. Crazy how much depth this team had last year.

123TripleDoge

Nov 24, 2014
Hopefully the bottom six can keep it simple and get some possession going. With Porter and Gabriel on the same line, that should be fun!

DaJackal

Aug 3, 2015
Eastern front
Why do they sing the anthems without a band or even a backing track? This anthem singer was ok but I can only imagine how awful it is to listen to some of the worst singers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad