25 Greatest Philadelphia Flyers of the Last 25 Years (1992-2017)-#7

Sawdalite

SelectLouNolan4PFHoF
Apr 5, 2009
Frost-Bite Fails Minnesota
I'll be having Forsberg and Pronger lower than most people, I think. Not nearly enough tenure.

I hear you... but TBH it is a prickly situation... Great Players... outstanding Players while on the Roster... unfortunate circumstanes causing their time in O&B to be aborted... BUT, all too brief tenures compared to Players with lesser talent and stats who probably deserve the recognition more.

I guess I'll personally weigh everything over the course of all the Rounds and vote for them when it feels RIGHT... A battle between my heart and my mind... and my sense of fairness.

PALE PWNR

Jul 10, 2010
Sewell NJ
Forsberg was great here. It was short for sure. But watching that 12-21-22 line go to work was great. I loved Forsberg before he played here so I probably have a higher opinion than others, but I think he was beloved here regardless. You still see a ton of those awful 3D Forsberg jerseys walking around the arena.

FlyerFaithful17

Feb 24, 2015
Forsberg was great here. It was short for sure. But watching that 12-21-22 line go to work was great. I loved Forsberg before he played here so I probably have a higher opinion than others, but I think he was beloved here regardless. You still see a ton of those awful 3D Forsberg jerseys walking around the arena.

That's how I feel about Pronger. I was already biased towards him before he arrived.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad