GDT: #25 – Sabres at Capitals – Mon Dec 5, 7:00PM ET – MSG-B

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
What the ****. Reinhart. Jeezuz Christ.

Outside of his beautiful pass last game he's been complete trash these past two games.his inconsistency this year is concerning, but with his youth and shuffling between center and wing this year I'm not going to put too much emphasis on his consistency issues.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Caps post-game crew seriously complaining about the reffing in this game? "Refs make the Caps work for it"

FU

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Risto compeltely ****ed that chanced in front of the net. Can't believe how bad he's been at getting shots on net, and ultimately potting a few goals.

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
Open ice 3-on-3 is for the guys with stupid physical skills or stupid hockey skills. Reino is not that guy.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
Reinhart is definitely not on my untouchable list that's for sure. Hanifin for Reinhart would be Very tempting.

Ovie's Neighbor

Jan 23, 2007
Thoughts from a Caps fan:

Your team has some really nice pieces, and I was especially impressed with Lehner and O'Reilly. Obviously it is tough to compete when you have 4 defenseman missing. Seems like the Sabres have good team speed but I do think they actively sat back the last 10 minutes of the game which was weird. See you guys again in a week.

sanitysrequiem

Nov 14, 2009
As someone who has followed Sidney Crosby's career closely, his first NHL injury - a high ankle sprain - was devastating to him. He didn't look the same for close to if not more than a year after the injury.

I hope Eichel recovers well and keeps developing like he should. He's a great talent.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad