GDT: #24 – Bruins at Sabres – Sat Dec 3, 1:00PM ET – MSG-B

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
Didn't like Risto at all in this one. 2 bad plays that led to Boston goals.

Guhle was fine. Didn't look out of place at all. I think he's already better than Franson or Gorges.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Disappointing game. Really impressed with Guhle, though. Nice 1st game for the kid. Showed off his skating and good decision-making several times.

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
On the plus side, i see nothing from boston that worries me anytime soon. Rask is all they've got really

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
Small sample size but I think and its my opinion that Guhle could become a 1D in the future.

Yeah I said it..

very impressed in camp and now today in an NHL game.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Absolutely brutal play 6v5. We did not get numbers to the puck and made it easy for Boston.

That represented the whole game right there. Sabres were not in synch and a half step behind on most plays. Everyone seemingly going the wrong way whenever the puck was bouncing or deflecting (most of the game).

Bruins out worked them, took away Sabres time and space and moved their legs constantly. Didn't help that the puck would not lay flat but both teams played on the same ice (and with the same puck).

Refs were a joke but bottom line, Bruins forecheck and D zone coverage was much better than Buffalo's D zone and O zone attack. Bright spot for Sabres was definitely Guhle.

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Thought we deserved a point out of this at least. First period was ugly, but the rest of the way was competitive. Just couldn't finish.

Happy to see Kane get his first. Hopefully this opens the flood gates for him.

Guhle looks great. I heard his skating was top quality, but man, this was even more than I expected.

I hate Marchand with every fiber of my being. Can't wait till the day Risto does to him what the T-Rex did to that lawyer that tried to hide on the toilet in the first Jurassic Park.

Refs were awful, per usual. That said, I think we could stand to be a little more mindful and start looking for more opportunities to draw calls. This PP shows immense promise.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad