GDT: [#23] Ottawa Senators @ Dallas Stars, 7:00 CST (FS-SW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Smith with the full cage trying to fight Esa ~ Seriously ?! ...

serp

Jan 17, 2016
He wanted it so badly lmao every chance he got he was trying to shoot

I mean everyone else also passed to him when they could. Not to mention with Lindell and Polak already send to the shower he was guaranteed to close out the game together with Bayreuther.

No chance the two AHL guys see the ice again.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Wonder if Bow plays tomorow . I mean its a back to back and such. Khudobin hasn't exactly looked that great the last two games but its still a guy in this first start.

Probably should happen . No need for Khudobin to get injured as well.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Wonder if Bow plays tomorow . I mean its a back to back and such. Khudobin hasn't exactly looked that great the last two games but its still a guy in this first start.

Probably should happen . No need for Khudobin to get injured as well.

I'm so happy we won this game because...going up against the Avs tomorrow may end up being uglier than the game against the Penguins

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
So what's the general thought on Devin Shore now? Is he a legitimate 2nd line player at this point/appears to be headed that way?

His offensive IQ honestly is fantastic and his skills are there in all aspects of the game. Still not so sure what he will be at points wise by the end of the season but still. Also...who comes out for Hanzal?

Reactions: Bfantz

serp

Jan 17, 2016
So what's the general thought on Devin Shore now? Is he a legitimate 2nd line player at this point/appears to be headed that way?

His offensive IQ honestly is fantastic and his skills are there in all aspects of the game. Still not so sure what he will be at points wise by the end of the season but still. Also...who comes out for Hanzal?

The easy and the bad answer is Hintz because he can just be send down. The correct answer would be Ritchie but he's not getting waived and finding a trade for a guy playing so terribly is not that easy. Maybe Hitch wants Brett to not score for him again ?

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Also Devin Shore looks solid a solid second line Winger/Center now. He's shown signs of that before the last two year but could never quite break out. There's reports that he really really took last year hard and worked his butt off in the offseason and studied alot of film of his play from last season and how he ended up on the ice for all those goals against and the -30 . So looks like that paid off.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
The easy and the bad answer is Hintz because he can just be send down. The correct answer would be Ritchie but he's not getting waived and finding a trade for a guy playing so terribly is not that easy. Maybe Hitch wants Brett to not score for him again ?

Unfortunately I was thinking Hintz too, but I'm saying who on this current roster cause Ritchie and co. Are scratched. I think when it comes to that and if Hintz is still producing and playing well we would have to see a trade occur right? I assume Nichushkin would be the one moved but no way they send Hintz down if hes doing good...or at least I hope not. Could just scratch someone I suppose and put Smith or Ritchie on waivers but it'd be better to trade Nichushkin than scratch him or someone else

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Unfortunately I was thinking Hintz too, but I'm saying who on this current roster cause Ritchie and co. Are scratched. I think when it comes to that and if Hintz is still producing and playing well we would have to see a trade occur right?

Its more difficult with the forwards currently playing. TBH . Probably Val , Janmark or Comeau (?) . Guess you have to rotate alot if you want to keep Hintz in if he plays himself into a permanent top6 role.

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Shore has made me a believer so far. I'd rather Hanzal not come back (not trying to be harsh...) but I agree that they will shuffle people around and Hintz will be the odd man out even if he's playing well.

Last edited:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
If Hintz remains productive i don't think they can afford to send him down . The guys you would have to promote. Lets just say they haven't exactly shown they can score on the wing in a top 6 role.

Roope imho has a chance to nail down the rosterspot until Hanzal is truely back whenever that is. I'm still sceptical about Hanzal coming back to be an effective NHL player but we'll see i guess.

northstars

May 11, 2016
Saskatchewan
I'll be livid is Hintz is sent down. It will be obvious the team is paying lip service to winning if that happens. Why would you send down a second line player who is obviously producing and impacting every game in a positive way. The team is starved enough for scoring and your going to send down a talented winger. f*** that.

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
My guess is they try to being Hanzal back at 4th line center, which pushes Dickinson to the wing.

If Hintz is sent down, it's only because Nill again refuses to deal with a roster problem by cutting dead weight.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $865.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $209.00