GDT: #22: Pittsburgh Penguins@Washington Capitals | 8:00 PM ET | Verizon Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pick87your71Poison

Jul 3, 2008
The Burgh
We'll pens came out shooting for once which is refreshing, love us getting pucks to the net.

Great job by beau covering for maatta and tang there, does he get credit for that?

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I cannot watch this anymore, something's wrong with their effort, skating, agressivness they just don't look like the same

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
We'll pens came out shooting for once which is refreshing, love us getting pucks to the net.

Great job by beau covering for maatta and tang there, does he get credit for that?

Yep, the coaches will pat him on the back as he sits on the bench for the next 10 minutes

eXile59

Shirts on.
Jan 2, 2009
PA
I love that we finally using our defense men on offense. It seems like they've been hanging so far back(excluding 58 of course) this season but tonight they look very active.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'm....liking Bylsma's tactical decisions. Getting Sid/Geno together for a shift lead to a goal, and Bennett has also had a shift with Crosby.

I hope Bylsma continues to actually keep the combinations mixed up instead of just rigidly sticking to what wasn't working. I swear he's the opposite of Therrien in that regard. Therrien was the mad scientist and would never give lines time to gel, which lead to awkward chemistry. Bylsma will keep lines together forever but sometimes that's not good either, especially when a line combination isnt working like KCD wasn't.

Sivek

Apr 9, 2011
see, being benched last game resulted in Bennett getting back on defense that last shift

db, the master motivator does it again

#thegranddesign

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Bennett - Sutter - Dupuis.

This would be an awesome 3rd line if we had another top 6 winger. As it stands, I want Beau on that 1st line.

Kunitz-Crosby-Adams
Jokinen-Malkin-Neal
Bennett-Sutter-Dupuis

Pretty easy...and obvious.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So lets be honest, the first line is KCMalkin, Bennett is a 4th line player in minutes

Yes. It was inevitable. On the other hand, at least he's not defaulting back to KCD.

I'd give Pihl Kessel's good nut to see it be Neal, not Kunitz there, just once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad