Lee-Nelson-Beauvillier
Parise-Pageau-Bailey
Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck

Pelech-Pulock
Aho-Dobson
Romanov-Mayfield

Varlamov
Sorokin

*All images stolen from NHL.com. All lineups based on whatever was last reported by media or last game, supposedly. Beef-Manufactured Lineups are prone to error, ingest with caution. Side effects may include lung palpitations and lightning. Information may be updated at random as it arrives*

GDT Song:

(yes I know they're Brooklyn-adjacent I'm in a rush OK)​

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
He sound pretty reasonable, when he said "I don't know Bellows" he simply saying he's been told things, but haven't seen him enough to make a definitive judgement.

As far as not wanting to talk about players, if you praise two or three, as bad as the team is, you're damning the rest.

As he's said, this is all about teaching, and he's worried about overwhelming young players, "paralysis through analysis."

I remember the 75ers in their dark years, they were a bad team, but Brown stuck with them, got them to play hard, and developed players like Covington. But he was sabotaged by the FO.

"Trust the process." Flyers should get a competent FO then make that their motto.

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
He sound pretty reasonable, when he said "I don't know Bellows" he simply saying he's been told things, but haven't seen him enough to make a definitive judgement.

As far as not wanting to talk about players, if you praise two or three, as bad as the team is, you're damning the rest.

As he's said, this is all about teaching, and he's worried about overwhelming young players, "paralysis through analysis."

I remember the 75ers in their dark years, they were a bad team, but Brown stuck with them, got them to play hard, and developed players like Covington. But he was sabotaged by the FO.

"Trust the process." Flyers should get a competent FO then make that their motto.
How do you live with yourself?

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville

Holy smokes, you've jumped the shark:laugh:

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Flyer fans would be far more amenable if they got a new FO, and the new GM made it clear they're going to rebuild instead of this "aggressive reload" BS.

The process worked for the Sixers, now the seats were half empty, but Flyer fans tend to be more loyal, if you gave them hope for the future they'd be patient with a few years of losing - it's when they lose with no sense that there's any point to it that the pitchforks come out.

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Flyer fans would be far more amenable if they got a new FO, and the new GM made it clear they're going to rebuild instead of this "aggressive reload" BS.

The process worked for the Sixers, now the seats were half empty, but Flyer fans tend to be more loyal, if you gave them hope for the future they'd be patient with a few years of losing - it's when they lose with no sense that there's any point to it that the pitchforks come out.
So what the majority of this board has said for years. Got it.
1RPfItDdejFeg.gif

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017

Nah. He sounds like a fraud. Which was already known before they hired him. Remember all that placating to the media and fans about his favorite part of the game being there to help the young guys grow as people? He’s said and done enough already this season to make us doubt whether he’s even spoken 1 on 1 with half the players on this team outside of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad