GDT: #22 | 11/21/13 | Nashville Predators vs Toronto Maple Leafs | 7:00 PM | LeafsTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Didn't like their 2nd one.

But the other two are PP goals on unfortunate calls. Nashville's defensemen have part of the difference, Smart and efficient.

Still time.

Mr Lahey

Oct 25, 2008
I'm loving the intermission: 15 minutes of clips from the period we just watched with no commentary...

TheKule

Jun 3, 2011
Lupul, Kadri and/or Kessel have to make something happen here. JVR is the only guy stirring the pot out there.

All those guys have had Grade A scoring chances this game. They didn't go in.

Most forwards go games without a scoring chance.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Can we please keep the complaining to this game, instead of whining about losing a game we dont play for another two days?

Yeah, let's lose this game first, then we can complain about losing on Saturday too!

This game is not over! Preds can still score some more goals! :sarcasm:

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Kadri has been invisible on the first line... I would put him on the 2nd where maybe he'll click better and put Holland back on the 1st

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
Clarkson need to step it up.. He could of taken a pay cut in the $4'000'000 price range but instead took more money and is showing nothing... 3rd line forward being payed like a 1st

LOL I know Clarkson is getting overpaid, but this post makes absolutely no sense. Would YOU ever take a $1.25 mil pay cut to play for a team when there are many teams showing interest?

No way. It's all about business yo! :laugh:

JackJ

Feb 7, 2012
JVR - Kadri - Kessel
Raymond - Holland - Lupul
Kulemin - McClement - Clarkson
Smith -Smithson - Orr

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
Yup, you would have to be a ****ing idiot to not see that the Refs are completely against Toronto. Its very bad! Carlyle should put in an official complaint and demand answers.

exactly...its so ****ing obvious we can the ****** end of calls every single night

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Kadri again, has not seized the moment with JVR and Kessel. Awful quiet tonight, I expected a much bigger game from Nazem tonight, I am shocked actually. Post Cherry rant.

I would pay good money if Kadri could actually start winning some meaningful draws. It honestly feels that he couldn't win one if he had a gun to his head.

leafstilldeath*

Once again the leafs lose the game on ****ing penalties.

we're one of the fastest teams yet also one of the most penalized team in the league this year...whats up with that

shutterstock_66542878.jpg

Asif16*

WHy does the ACC have terrible music?

No music to pump the crowd up. No wonder the ACC is dead. The ACC music guy needs to get wit this generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad