GDT: [#22] ★ The Dallas Stars host Alex Chiasson's Sens ★ FS-SW ★ 7:30 CST ★ ‎

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Clone Jordie Benn and insert him in every team's top 4

:laugh: That would work. He had a really solid dozen or so games to start the season but his play has fallen off a cliff back to the Jordie we all know. Really nice pass to spring Jamie on the shorthanded goal though. Lob pass over top of the defenders, looked like s*** kids try on a backyard rink.

coldhands

Jan 25, 2012
BC
I'm surprised there isn't a main board thread about that shorthanded goal. That was literally the pass of the decade. My god, it was perfect.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Sens fan here, I'm pretty sure none of us will bring it up considering Karlsson makes a couple of those, the ones who will bring it up are the people who feel their should be a different trophy for offensive defenseman.

GOAT username.

Did Razor seriously just say "double penetration"? :laugh:

Probably. He's been pretty... risque this season.

u weren't on the boards at that time (for what i know) but it was a ****ed up time and space

i personally don't believe it happened since HF purged all old threads

I was a lurker. But I guess that never happened either?

Makes U think

lmao

Those were dark times indeed. So much hope, so much disappointment.

2 guys from the Maritimes run HFStars

imagine how that works

dont 4get me

I'm surprised there isn't a main board thread about that shorthanded goal. That was literally the pass of the decade. My god, it was perfect.

Reminded me of Blake to Forsberg (I think it was Forsberg) a couple decades ago.

Was just beautiful.

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
dont 4get me

tumblr_inline_ndrgqpP4t41sxys8w.gif

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015

Because it will evolve into Klingberg, Benn and Seguin are a product of each other so nothing they do can be considered good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad