GDT: #21 | Penguins at Flyers | November 25, 2022 | 5:30 PM | TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strawberry Fields

12x Calder Cup Champs
Sep 29, 2017
Central PA
Santa on the commercial talks to a group of young Flyers. They’re on the Nice List. Then Santa says to Nic, “You’re on the Naughty List.” Close up of Nic’s face doing a manly growl. Santa walks back into his home and Mrs. Claus asks him how it went. Close up of Santa with a black eye. Add in a urinal cake somewhere and we’re cookin.
498A.gif

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Santa on the commercial talks to a group of young Flyers. They’re on the Nice List. Then Santa says to Nic, “You’re on the Naughty List.” Close up of Nic’s face doing a manly growl. Santa walks back into his home and Mrs. Claus asks him how it went. Close up of Santa with a black eye. Add in a urinal cake somewhere and we’re cookin’.

I would lay even money I have less respect for what they end up doing than if they ran the Coates-Bobrovsky "Bob" segment and hope that no one noticed he's in Florida.

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Lol.

Sorry, I know this isn’t the Septic Tank thread.

Yeah, the guy that is being played on the fourth line because he’s a dog would be a nice asset for a playoff team. I think they mean they Flyers need to add a nice asset to Hayes to move him.

The last playoff team to add him as a deadline piece turned out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad