GDT: [#21] Dallas Stars at Edmomton Oilers, 3:00 PM CST (FS-SW)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Keep McDavid and Draisaitl off the scoreshoot if you can or limit them as much as you can and you win the game. Don't and well you don't. Lets see if the Stars can do it tonight.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
That Radulov line is confusing to me but oh well those three need to be put somewhere.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
I mean, I get it, Radulov/Dickinson/Perry haven't done much as a unit but not sure adding Dowling is going to change anything. I think they need to get Perry and Benn back together.

Benn - Seguin - Perry
Gurianov - Pavelski - Radulov
Dickinson - Dowling - Caamano

That seems to make a lot more sense.

JesusNPucks

Dec 22, 2009
Amman, Jordan
My head says the Oilers aren’t deep enough and their goaltending not good enough, and the Stars will exploit that. My heart says the Stars’ recent point streak ends with a huge loss because McDavid is crazy good and Tippett is having the most fun he’s ever had coaching the best player in the world.

One of Lindell or Miro needs to be on the ice at all times tonight.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Hope after this game the team gets a few forwards back. So much blender because of that these last games despite them still winning.

BfantZ

Jun 22, 2017
I mean, I get it, Radulov/Dickinson/Perry haven't done much as a unit but not sure adding Dowling is going to change anything. I think they need to get Perry and Benn back together.

Benn - Seguin - Perry
Gurianov - Pavelski - Radulov
Dickinson - Dowling - Caamano

That seems to make a lot more sense.
I think it’s more likely so that they can line Dickinson up against McDavid rather than Dowling .

Reactions: serp

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I think it’s more likely so that they can line Dickinson up against McDavid rather than Dowling .

Yeah Monty said so himself in his pre-game interview. He wants two lines he trusts to throw out against McDavid and Draisaitle so he put Dickie between Seggy and Benn .

Reactions: Bfantz

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Score predictions:

4-2 Stars
Seguin, Benn, Gurianov, Heiskanen
McDavid, Draisaitl

5-1 Oilers
Draisaitl (2), McDavid, RNH, Klefbom
Seguin

Ad

Upcoming events