Status
Not open for further replies.

ibar726

Aug 6, 2013
Thanks_Open1.jpg

Thanks_Offense.jpg

Thanks_Defense.jpg

Thanks_Close_v2.jpg

Disclaimer: The images in this post were created in the name of fun and done in honor of Thanksgiving. No offense was intended towards Native Americans, Women, or Turkeys. Flyers fans on the other hand can go suck an egg.

Last edited:

ibar726

Aug 6, 2013
Really busy day tomorrow, so posting this a little early so I don't forget before game time...

Penguinator

Kesselator
Sep 17, 2014
Space
Holy crazy cow iBar you've just set the bar higher! :laugh:

p.s. Poor Hornqvist though...

p.p.s. lol @ injuries report!

p.p.p.s. Cryers!

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
I would hope what MJ's been doing will at least make us look better against well structured teams like St. Louis.

Small victories in an 82 game season when our best player looks like he's drunk out there.

Zen Arcade

Bigger than Kiss
Sep 21, 2004
Pittsburgh
Mother****** racks 'em up against us even when we're not playing his team!

"Bah god! That's Jake Voracek's music!"

Then the Blues' mascot takes off its head to reveal Voracek, who in full costume still easily beats Scuderi wide to score. Johnston doesn't challenge it.

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
This is brilliant - excellent work! :)

My attempt to see a game in all 30 NHL arenas has brought me to Pittsburgh for the week, so I'll be at the game tonight. Planning on spending the day at the Heinz Museum, and maybe grab a sandwich at Primanti Bros. before the game.

Against my better judgment, I will be wearing a Blues jersey tonight - but I'll have a couple of friends with me wearing Pens jerseys, so it should all be good (and believe me, I'm not one of those annoying fans that's going to brag/boast/get in people's faces - I'm a visitor in your house after all).

Hoping it's an entertaining game, and most of all, hoping to get a picture with Iceburgh! :)

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
This is brilliant - excellent work! :)

My attempt to see a game in all 30 NHL arenas has brought me to Pittsburgh for the week, so I'll be at the game tonight. Planning on spending the day at the Heinz Museum, and maybe grab a sandwich at Primanti Bros. before the game.

Against my better judgment, I will be wearing a Blues jersey tonight - but I'll have a couple of friends with me wearing Pens jerseys, so it should all be good (and believe me, I'm not one of those annoying fans that's going to brag/boast/get in people's faces - I'm a visitor in your house after all).

Hoping it's an entertaining game, and most of all, hoping to get a picture with Iceburgh! :)
You shouldn't have anything to worry about. Consol is about the least hostile place to see a game as a visitor lol

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Enjoy Pittsburgh man! Great food town, so maybe skip Primantis and grab some great eats downtown. Great freaking city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad