GDT: #21 - 11/26/14 | New York Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning | 7:30 PM - MSG2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHB*

if they split up this 3rd line or bench any of them i will lose my ****ing mind.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
If he's a star making 12mil, you have to play him......not for what he's making......he's HURTING this team, can't make even a simple play. He's horrific. Hollweg and Ortmeier are STARS compared to this lame ass.

I'm not disagreeing with you. But we were warned over and over again by Pens fans that Bylsma played the guy constantly, by Jets fans that Noel played the guy constantly, and my Canucks fans that AV just ADORES him.

I don't get it either, but for whatever reason, NHL coaches love the guy. He's not sitting.

mti79

May 11, 2007
What a sequence... Force icings, keep getting fresh legs on the ice, Nash goes beast mode and we're within 1. I'm now thinking we tie this up. MSL? Klein?

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
I'm not disagreeing with you. But we were warned over and over again by Pens fans that Bylsma played the guy constantly, by Jets fans that Noel played the guy constantly, and my Canucks fans that AV just ADORES him.

I don't get it either, but for whatever reason, NHL coaches love the guy. He's not sitting.

didnt know that about the pens and the jets... thats ****ing sad.

must have a good ass agent

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@stevezipay: Guessing healthy scratch Lee Stempniak will be in Friday. Fast likely gets a seat. Ryan McDonagh also could play. if not, Saturday at home.”

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Boyle, Duclair, Hagelin, and Nash have had very good games...

Glass sucks

Staal blows chunks.... the guy is a 2nd pairing on a bad team... WHoever said Sekera for Staal is a lateral move... I dont buy it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad