2025 NHL Draft: Top Goalie Prospects

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
Who are the top goaltending prospects for this draft? I've seen Jack Ivankovic, Joshua Ravensberger, and Pyotr Andreyanov just to name a few but what do you guys think? Any potential 1st rounders?

MikeyS

Aug 28, 2023
Ivankovic is legit. Just hope he grows past his listed height of 5’11”. Been better than a top 2024 goalie prospect in Mississauga this year.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Who are the top goaltending prospects for this draft? I've seen Jack Ivankovic, Joshua Ravensberger, and Pyotr Andreyanov just to name a few but what do you guys think? Any potential 1st rounders?

Josh Ravensbergen has fallen apart a bit over the last weeks after entering the WHL with a bang but I think he's by far the most interesting goalie prospect of his draft class and I don't think it's close. If he displays a bit more consistency next season, some good international performances could catapult him into the 1st round.

Not liking Andreyanov or Ivankovic much and the same goes for D'Aigle who lost a lot of ground this season. His potential does remain high but he's not gonna go in the 1st round.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Love Harenstam is the highest ranked Swede. Talked about as their best since Wallstedt.

Patrik Kerkola has already played in Liiga, and was good for Finland at the WHC17.

Patrick Quinlan looks like the best of the Americans. A little small, but if you grows an inch or two he could be a second or third rounder.

Ivankovic and Ravensbergen look like potential first rounders, but not locks for first round. Then there are like five others who are probably second or third round range (Andreyanov, Harenstam, Kerkola, Quinlan, D’Aigle).

Looking much better than 2024, and probably better than 2023.

dr1234

Sep 1, 2022
Most of the big ones have been said but here are some potential risers I haven’t seen here yet:

William Forsberg, Carl Axelsson, Elijah Neuenschwander, Louis-Antoine Denault, Owen Bresson, Richard Rafaj, and Michal Pradel.

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
It seems like 2025 is a deep draft for goaltending prospects It's gonna interesting next year keeping track of these goalies. I'm sure there's still a few goalies who have yet to really surface.Thanks for all the replies and info so far guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad