OT: 2024 Washington Commanders off-season thread: change we can believe in!

Assuming Caleb Williams goes number 1, who is your QB pick at number 2?

• JJ McCarthy

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Jaden Daniels

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Drake Maye

Votes: 12 38.7%

• Total voters

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Pre-Draft Analysis​

Sinnott is versatile player who lines up at tight end, fullback, in the slot and out wide. He's an instinctive open-field runner who breaks some tackles after the catch. He rushed for a touchdown in 2020 and appears capable of developing into an effective short-yardage runner at fullback. He's fast enough to make some plays downfield, too. Sinnott has the frame to box out defenders and provide the quarterback with a big target working against zone looks. He fights the ball at times as a pass-catcher but also shows the ability to pluck it out of the air -- and he doesn't drop many passes. Sinnott also gets into positon and walls off defenders as a lead blocker and in space. -- Steve Muench

Reactions: AlexBrovechkin8

Holtbyisms

Matt Irwin is a legit talent
Jul 1, 2012
Bedford, PA
Whew rough draft so far. Didn't need a DT unless we're trading Allen. Great value but why? It's like drafting Penix when you just paid Cousins, same kinda dumb. The CB feels like a Rivera pick, we reached caused he's a coaches dream and the TE was another reach we didn't need...jack of all trades great at nothing.

Reactions: hotpaws

Corby78

65 - 10 - 20
Jan 14, 2014
Ramstein Germany
Probably smart not to just draft need this year. We aren’t that close and it will probably be a couple years before we are thinking playoff contenders. We can still build the CB/WR rooms as we go

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
can you stop , it's getting tiring . Santa was neither bpa or filled a need as a nickel but you still were trying to sell him as a late 1st

Know how it's obvious you're intellectually dishonest? I said high second and you said "late first". Just like when you said JD had 5/6 seconds to throw when everyone else on earth saw he had ~3, same as the other QBs. You exaggerate, no wait, just plain lie, to make your argument. I'm done with you. Last word is yours, I won't respond.

• Haha
Reactions: hotpaws

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad