WC: 2024 Team USA

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
I know they’re big USA Hockey guys and I do respect that… but Werenski and Jones just are not it. I don’t really feel like they complement each other very well and are both overburdened on the top pairing.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
1xTB0bg.png

Managed to screencap this because I thought it was funny.

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
Pretty important 40 minutes ahead. It may be that after QF there is no need to even try to break the curse. At least not with performance like this. Hynes always looks like he doesn't have a team under his control.

Slovakia came hard from the start. It's clear that their goal was to get under the skin of our guys and it happened embarrassingly easily.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Pretty important 40 minutes ahead. It may be that after QF there is no need to even try to break the curse. At least not with performance like this. Hynes always looks like he doesn't have a team under his control.

Slovakia came hard from the start. It's clear that their goal was to get under the skin of our guys and it happened embarrassingly easily.
Not a fan of Hynes, but this group isn't skating out there. They look intimidated and looking at each other to step up. Not sure what to do here, I would start the 4th line, put Tkachuk in Gaudreau's place, sit Johnny, Cole and Zegras and roll 3 lines of guys that can focus on north south until they can set a tone here...this cannot happen next period.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad