WC: 2024 Team USA

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Intentional or not, that made me laugh. :)
I've never heard of this player in my life. Apparently was a 6th round pick, played at Northeastern University, played 65 games for the Coyotes this season in his first full NHL season after a couple years in the AHL. Never played for USA before. Guess he slipped under my radar.

Reactions: ORRFForever

SK94

Apr 11, 2016
I've never heard of this player in my life. Apparently was a 6th round pick, played at Northeastern University, played 65 games for the Coyotes this season in his first full NHL season after a couple years in the AHL. Never played for USA before. Guess he slipped under my radar.

The Coyotes games I saw, I really liked his game. +11 in that team is quite a decent performance. I was hoping to see him in this team as I assumed the team would be as usual. Even now he is suitable for a smaller role. A very big defender, but can play quite well with the puck as well.

Reactions: WarriorofTime

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Looks like Werenski is our PP1 QB, not a big fan of that. He's a great 5v5 offensive player, but struggles to move the puck quick enough on the PP.

Reactions: Zegs2sendhelp

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
The US has been scrambled and loose with the puck in the defensive zone, but otherwise haven't looked bad considering they just got to Slovakia 2 days ago.

Boldy scores again with his body this time

Reactions: jj cale

Poiquets

Oct 17, 2019
Looks like Werenski is our PP1 QB, not a big fan of that. He's a great 5v5 offensive player, but struggles to move the puck quick enough on the PP.
Thanks for this info. Did you catch the full PP lines? Would be nice to know who are on the PP1 apart from Gaudreau, Werenski and Boldy?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad