Status
Not open for further replies.

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
Sigh...

I  really want this ownership to leave. They don't care about this team.
I never thought I’d say this about any owner that oversaw a Red Sox World Series Championship - never mind FOUR - but John Henry is so brazen with his utter CONTEMPT for Red Sox fans, that he’s starting to make Jeremy Jacobs look good.

I hate Jeremy Jacobs, but I hope John Henry gets a case of Guinea Worms on his next vacation. They’re a nasty parasite and I strenuously advise against googling them. Just trust me on this.

• Haha
Reactions: smithformeragent

BruinsFan37

Jun 26, 2015
I never thought I’d say this about any owner that oversaw a Red Sox World Series Championship - never mind FOUR - but John Henry is so brazen with his utter CONTEMPT for Red Sox fans, that he’s starting to make Jeremy Jacobs look good.

I hate Jeremy Jacobs, but I hope John Henry gets a case of Guinea Worms on his next vacation. They’re a nasty parasite and I strenuously advise against googling them. Just trust me on this.

The writing was on the wall with how they handled the Paw Sox. As much as I wanted a Red Sox minor league team closer to me, how they treated the Mondors, the City of Pawtucket/Providence and the State of Rhode Island was an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: rfournier103

GatorMike

Jul 18, 2022
Woburn, MA
You guys will never guess who the umpire was for this:

GLAfae2XwAA0WSf

arider1990

Dec 9, 2018
I know everyone is giving him shit but Dalbec has been one of the Red Sox best defensive players so far this season. If he can be good/great in the field then I'm fine with him not hitting much especially when you consider the other players who are playing like shit out there in the field.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
I know everyone is giving him shit but Dalbec has been one of the Red Sox best defensive players so far this season. If he can be good/great in the field then I'm fine with him not hitting much especially when you consider the other players who are playing like shit out there in the field.
At this point just put him at SS...might be entertaining anyway

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut

0-12 with 7 strikeouts.

That's much less than not much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad