Speculation: 2024 Playoff Avatar Thread

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Not much time to vote on them this year. We seem to have given up on that anyway, which is right in line with HF Caps slack preferences.

So anything goes, I guess.

Per some suggestions in the GDT from @RedRocking and @HTFN , working on some Clerks stuff when I have time. Also a generic playoff animation for anyone who likes it and wants to add to their own avatars.

edit: Weds batch attached here: Speculation: - 2024 Playoff Avatar Thread

37 in a row large gif.gif

cup and ball animation 2024 1.gif

Attachments

• 37 in a row large gif.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
We could ressurrect from the dead what we used in our cup year. Hockey stooperstitions you know. House Money is meh but is an option. The Shining has never really went away - the glorious horrific gifs can still traumatize our worthless and weak opposition and mains. As horrific and ugly as our team has looked at times maybe there is something there.

Our season has been a bloodbath
1713353071452.gif
1713353184995.gif

1713353124438.jpeg

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
The goal differential has so much content
Jerry telling George "Goal differential negative!"
Movie poster of Less than Zero with Strome's face over Andrew McCarthy and Lindgren's face over RDJ
Jack at the end of The Shining and it says -37
The movie poster of 8 Below, it says 37 below and it's got Ovy's smiling face from last night over Paul Walker

Reactions: kicksavedave

kicksavedave

I'm just here for the memes and gifs.
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2009
Fallbrook, CA
www.tiasarms.org
Not much time to vote on them this year. We seem to have given up on that anyway, which is right in line with HF Caps slack preferences.

So anything goes, I guess.

Per some suggestions in the GDT from @RedRocking and @HTFN , working on some Clerks stuff when I have time. Also a generic playoff animation for anyone who likes it and wants to add to their own avatars.

View attachment 853624
View attachment 853625

I like the 37 in a row, but HF says its not a valid file when I try to upload it. I can do the "we're not supposed to be here one" though. Can we look at the 37 one and fix? Por favor?

BTW, I literally can't remember what our avatars were in the 2018 playoffs? I thought we duplicated them in 2019 and it failed, but still, getting old sucks. Can't remember shit.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I like the 37 in a row, but HF says its not a valid file when I try to upload it. I can do the "we're not supposed to be here one" though. Can we look at the 37 one and fix? Por favor?

BTW, I literally can't remember what our avatars were in the 2018 playoffs? I thought we duplicated them in 2019 and it failed, but still, getting old sucks. Can't remember shit.
I was able to get it to work. Here it is again:

Reactions: bacchist

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad