Tribute 2024 Panthers Fans Callout Thread - Where The Hell Are You, For Real!

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Does anyone know the dates for the Stanley Cup Finals?
I am trying to coordinate my trip to Italy. I know that I will miss at least 3 games.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
But he didn't know :sarcasm:
I'm sure he, like most coaches, didn't give a damn about anything but fulfilling his own part of getting in the playoffs. It's just hysterical that the one time Torts probably didn't pull a douche move on purpose he still ended up ruining people's seasons and being hated. It's like if you blow a tire and try to swerve to not hit that mother holding the baby and somehow end up rolling your car the other way down a hill through a school picnic.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
I feel confident, that if we get by Tampa, we will go deep into the playoffs, there are way too many good teams and it is going to be a grind.

Last edited:
Reactions: VIMMM

VerhaegheAintAverage

I'm gonna need Verhaeghe to do Verhaeghe things.
Jul 23, 2009
UK
Ready to go in the UK!
giphy.gif

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I mean, yeah - we didn't sweep them last year after all. and haven't improved a ton either.
They were down two players and it took Bob goin super saiyan. Each game was by one goal, two by overtime, one where we only scored once, and then a pp at the end chucky drilled in last few seconds. It was a sweep, but a really close one.

We are much better both ways + experience, however so are they.
I dont think its set in stone well lose, but itll be super tough as carolina beats us in every category minus GAA but theyre close

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Does anyone know the dates for the Stanley Cup Finals?
I am trying to coordinate my trip to Italy. I know that I will miss at least 3 games.

Dang, I’m gonna be there too as part of a cruise at the end of May!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad