Tribute 2024 Panthers Fans Callout Thread - Where The Hell Are You, For Real!

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
I'm around mostly the mains laughing at Leaf fans' takes and the trade board. Hard to stomach some people's takes on certain players (like Barkov) 'round here. But, Go Cats Go!!

We got Tkachuk because of the last time we played them, and the GOAT made several more changes since then. Time to see how well they pay off, and how much these Cats have learned.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Will be trying to join in here consistently throughout the run, especially on the off days/between games. Planning to be at games 1-3 so not sure how much I’ll be able to contribute in GDTs, at least early on. Been lurking some the last few weeks/months. Nice to see the familiar faces as always

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Hey, so this might be the place to say that I'm going to disappear in a few months, maybe sooner; might be for a long time. Reasons why I've been largely absent lately: 6 months pregnant, moving to a new place, lots of RL issues with my amazing, neurodivergent 3 year old stepson, getting gay-married (or as close as my country's shitty laws allow), future father-in-law recently paralyzed in a motorbike accident... It's been a lot.

Going to miss this forum. I hope to be around for a while yet and enjoy this playoff run with you guys though :)
I will miss you dearly. All the best friend 🧡

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Hey, so this might be the place to say that I'm going to disappear in a few months, maybe sooner; might be for a long time. Reasons why I've been largely absent lately: 6 months pregnant, moving to a new place, lots of RL issues with my amazing, neurodivergent 3 year old stepson, getting gay-married (or as close as my country's shitty laws allow), future father-in-law recently paralyzed in a motorbike accident... It's been a lot.

Going to miss this forum. I hope to be around for a while yet and enjoy this playoff run with you guys though :)
Congrats on the baby and marriage!! Come back and celebrate with us when the time comes :)

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Where's @vendetta been hiding?

@CHGoalie27 has been hit or miss throughout the season as well.
I feel like this has been one long ass preseason waiting to get back to where we left off- whistle blows, then the puck is shot, and they count it sealing our fate for the next calendar year.

No team in the world with more hunger than the Panthers and those that live by the team!

Laus723

Paradise hockey
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I read his exit speech too but I didn’t learn the lesson so I’m still here. I suck. But not as bad as @Gentle Man.
No you absolutely did not just

pepe-box.gif

Put em up buddy. It's time for a good old fashioned suck off

Hey wait.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad