Tribute 2024 Panthers Fans Callout Thread - Where The Hell Are You, For Real!

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
what happen to @SoupyFIN
In honor of the OG

1713372104259.png

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Hey, so this might be the place to say that I'm going to disappear in a few months, maybe sooner; might be for a long time. Reasons why I've been largely absent lately: 6 months pregnant, moving to a new place, lots of RL issues with my amazing, neurodivergent 3 year old stepson, getting gay-married (or as close as my country's shitty laws allow), future father-in-law recently paralyzed in a motorbike accident... It's been a lot.

Going to miss this forum. I hope to be around for a while yet and enjoy this playoff run with you guys though :)

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Hey, so this might be the place to say that I'm going to disappear in a few months, maybe sooner; might be for a long time. Reasons why I've been largely absent lately: 6 months pregnant, moving to a new place, lots of RL issues with my amazing, neurodivergent 3 year old stepson, getting gay-married (or as close as my country's shitty laws allow), future father-in-law recently paralyzed in a motorbike accident... It's been a lot.

Going to miss this forum. I hope to be around for a while yet and enjoy this playoff run with you guys though :)

Sorry to hear. Hopefully, you get some good fortune along the way.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

You will be missed. Especially your takes on the players in our development pipeline.

Hope you can still drop by from time to time. Life can throw a lot at you, but places like this forum can be a nice break. Sincerely all the best to you with everything!

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006

All the best to you cactus. Hockey is a great escape from “real” life sometimes so hope it helps!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad