Patriots/NFL 2024 Off Season: Free Agency, Draft Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
Have never liked the Bankrool Boys because they are both so incredibly thin-skinned. Huge f***ing babies.

Anyway, enjoy Lifshatz's twitter feed right now because he's in meltdown mode even with people just gently ribbing him.
Yep. Lifshatz is the absolute worst.

Not a huge DJ guy but this is funny

Reactions: EverettMike

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Have never liked the Bankrool Boys because they are both so incredibly thin-skinned. Huge f***ing babies.

Anyway, enjoy Lifshatz's twitter feed right now because he's in meltdown mode even with people just gently ribbing him.
Joe Murray has always seemed pretty chill to me but Lifshatz would fight his own reflection

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
Joe Murray has always seemed pretty chill to me but Lifshatz would fight his own reflection

Did you hear his whole "I'm sorry my feelings got in the way of your bit" appearance when it was still Toucher and Rich?

Beyond pathetic.

Yep. Lifshatz is the absolute worst.

Not a huge DJ guy but this is funny

In rare form right now.

And by rare I mean literally the same shitty form he is anytime he's wrong and people call him out for it.

BernieMcAvoy

Feb 18, 2020
Didn't the Raiders take a TE in the 2nd round last year?
Bowers is the kind of weapon you can lineup all over the field. Was actually typing out that i hope Wolf traded back into the first if he falls into the 20s when his name got read out.

Did you hear his whole "I'm sorry my feelings got in the way of your bit" appearance when it was still Toucher and Rich?

Beyond pathetic.

In rare form right now.

And by rare I mean literally the same shitty form he is anytime he's wrong and people call him out for it.
Missed that with Murray. Usually only ever hear him on the night shows when there are no Bruins or Celtics games on, which is usually a pretty slow spot. I'm aware of Lifshatz being abrasive to say the least though.

Reactions: EverettMike
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad