2024 NHL Playoffs Around the League

Osakahaus

Chillin' on Fuji
May 28, 2021
Colorado and Winnipeg needs to go 7 games

I eagerly anticipate the Canucks playing Nashville. That should be very fun no matter what

LA or Vegas against Dallas could be a prime upset series, especially if its Vegas

Not feeling another Oilers vs LA round 1, but its been good the past few seasons.

Leafs vs Panthers should be excellent if it happens.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Boston not lookin so good. Leafs gonna curb stomp ‘em, unfortunately

Abradolf Lincler

Emancipating your inferior genes
Nov 16, 2011
NC
Oh I guess I did. :) What were the shenanigans?
b64689478967d475c33a5614885be550.gif

Reactions: Big L

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
He provides(ed) air cover for Briere and Jones. Once they make a change, it’s on them and the clock starts and expectations change.
It’s just hard for me to accept the team absolutely failing at the end of the year and just pinning it on the coach

Reactions: MJF

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
It’s just hard for me to accept the team absolutely failing at the end of the year and just pinning it on the coach
The team was already gassed before Torts made those statements, it just really made the situation worse and drew way more attention to it.

Reactions: Potvottier

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
My gut says that's exactly what will happen. As mentioned above, it's exactly why you hire a guy like him. You know he'll go down in flames.
And goes with my believe they move on from him and he ends up in Buffalo. I mean Torts is the only person to make CLB relevant and make the playoffs.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
And goes with my believe they move on from him and he ends up in Buffalo. I mean Torts is the only person to make CLB relevant and make the playoffs.
Seems more like a guy you get when you're entering the painful period rather than the guy you want when you're trying to get out of it, like Buffalo is.

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Seems more like a guy you get when you're entering the painful period rather than the guy you want when you're trying to get out of it, like Buffalo is.
The team has no leadership and no respected winners guiding them. Torts may run thin, but he could get Buffalo to the next level, if they buy into him.

Is Buffalo desperate enough to go after Q?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad