2024 NHL Mock draft (With write ups and comparisons)

alasania94

Sep 28, 2017
2024 NHL mock draft (with short write up & comparisons)

For my fourth draft write up, I will keep things the same as last year. at what I think may end up being the top 32 players selected in the D heavy 2024 draft. By no means am I a scout, rather a prospect aficionado. I do this for my own pleasure, and hope you find some value in reading it.

2 WARNINGS BEFORE YOU READ:

1. The NHL comparisons are a mix of the players style and skill in terms of a ceiling. By no means do I think this draft will provide us with all the names listed below but it can paint a picture as to what you’re hoping the prospects become.

2. I was originally putting this out as an early look mock (around December ish) but stopped writing it for a while and came back to finish it so the team and player rankings could be a bit off, especially towards the tail end of the draft as I had started writing from 32 to 1.

Now let’s get into things.

1. San Jose Sharks – Macklin Celebrini – C

He's been at the top from the beginning of the year, and his play this season has only cemented that further. The San Jose Sharks are proud to select, from Boston University, Macklin Celebrini. Now let’s dive a little into his game and what he will potentially bring to the team. Celebrini is a dual threat center that boasts exemplary work ethic to go with a “perfect” offensive and defensive game. He regularly tilts the play favourably for his team due to how complete his overall game is. There are practically no holes here. I do think we need to temper our expectations a little in terms of how much he will produce as I do think he is an elite “jack of all trades” type. Being completely honest though, I think he will end up more valuable than a couple of the last 1st overall picks. He’s also an extremely competitive player with a hunger for winning.

NHL comparison: Dynamic, two-way, franchise center – Elias Pettersson

2. Anaheim Ducks – Ivan Demidov - RW

I debated the three defensemen below here at 2nd; however, I think Anaheim is well off on D and could use one more game breaking forward – especially if Zegras is traded. Demidov is just that. A game breaking, offensive winger who, according to me, is the most dangerous offensive forward in the draft. He is so smart, creative and slippery out there that defensemen are constantly left dumbfounded defending him. He can thread the needle on his backhand almost as well as his forehand, has one of the best shots in the draft that he gets off at lightning speed, has a good motor, and goes to the dirty areas of the ice to get the puck. This isn’t something you see often with players of his offensive calibre. He has superstar potential and would give the ducks an extremely potent top 6.

NHL comparison: Electric, top line, offensive winger – Nikita Kucherov

3. Philadelphia Flyers – Anton Silayev - LHD

An absolute behemoth standing at 6’7” tall, Silayev commands from the back end as you would expect it. he plays a game reminiscent of a 10-year vet at the age of 17. He’s rock solid defensively (I’d say the second-best defensive defensemen in the draft) while remaining a very effective puck mover. Looking at his production in the KHL isn’t enough. You need to see him play night in and out to realize that Silayev boasts an underrated offensive game. He doesn’t get to display it as much as he’d like to as a rookie on a very good KHL team, but Silayev has a very hard shot and an incredible ability to make simple, effective passes all over the ice. He CAN run a pp as well. I have him going as the first defensemen here as he reminds me a ton of a defenseman you’re all very familiar with. I see heavy shades of a complete, two way, #1 defensemen at the NHL level.

NHL comparison: Stable, puck moving, top pair anchor - Victor Hedman

4. Chicago Blackhawks – Artyom Levshunov - RHD

He's big, he’s beefy, he’s a RHD and he’s currently leading all U18 Big 10 defensemen in scoring. That’s a top 5 pick all day and one that fits like a glove with a team like the Blackhawks that have a weaker defensive prospect pool. Levshunov’s offensive production is impressive, but the reason I have him ranked as the highest RHD In the draft is because of how translatable his game looks already. He utilizes his size and skating combo to absolutely flatten defenders in his own end. He also displays a very aggressive play style defending the rush. He has the occasional brain fart in his own zone, and he doesn’t quite boast the defensive prowess of a couple guys under him, but this is as close to a “perfect” defenseman as you’ll find. He has it all and then some.

NHL comparison: Elite, aggressive, top pair RHD – Drew Doughty

5. Arizona Coyotes – Zayne Parekh – RHD

The third D taken in the 2024 draft is a bit different from the two before him. He is an elite transitional D that just oozes offense from the back end. His skating is excellent, he possesses every offensive attribute you want from a forward, except he delivers it from the back end. On the downside, Parekh’s defensive game is a work in progress, as it is with many younger players with his offensive skill set. The difference in this case is that it is not that Parekh is bad in his D game, he just has such liberty in juniors that he focuses primarily on the offensive side of things. Good news is, he has worked on improving his stick work and defending the rush. He was terrible at both those things last year and has improved immensely on both those points, which is encouraging. All in all, you’re drafting him to run the show on the back end and that’s what he will do in the NHL.

NHL comparison: Top pair, exciting, offensive quarterback – Erik Karlsson

6. Columbus Blue Jackets – Cole Eiserman– LW

This might be a little higher than where he seems to be trending towards, however Eiserman still boasts the single most important skill set in the NHL: Goal scoring. We’ve seen it with Caufield in 2019 (who was 5’7” and went 15th) these types of players don’t stay on the board regardless of the rest of their game and I think it will be no different this year. Columbus’ forward prospect pool is packed with playmakers so they could absolutely use a goal scoring winger to plug on a line with Fantilli. I wouldn’t say Eiserman is bad in the other areas of the game, it is moreso that he doesn’t seem to display the type of effort you would like to see from a younger prospect when it comes to developing those parts of his game. This is a cause for concern, and his defensive game and decision making can also leave you scratching your head at times. Ultimately, kids that can score like him only come around every few years and I see him easily scoring 40+ consistently in the NHL.

NHL comparison: 1-dimensional, goal-scoring, top 6 winger – Phil Kessel

7. Montreal Canadiens – Berkley Catton – C

The Habs are stacked at D and hurting a little at center (Suzuki is great and Dach also seems like he will be a top 6 center) however they are lacking a true standout center. This is where Catton comes in. I don’t think he has franchise center potential, but he would be a perfect fit with Suzuki and Dach as three strong centers in the top 9, Similar to the St-Louis blues when they won the cup. Catton is on the smaller side at 5’11” – 170 lbs – but he uses this to his advantage like few other players in the draft thanks to his shifty, east west game. He has the ability to speed the game up or slow things down and manipulate opposing teams. He’s a plus level playmaker and has a quick, accurate wrist shot to go with it. It’s worth noting that his goal scoring has also developed further this year (up to 45 goals in 59 games this year). He could end up the most productive center not named Celebrini and gives the Habs a dream center lineup.

NHL comparison: Dynamic, two-way, top 6 center – Sebastian Aho

8. Winnipeg Jets – Zeev Buium – LHD

Buium has been skyrocketing up rankings as of late, even breaking into the top 10 on some rankings, and with reason. He is playing above a PPG pace as first year defensemen in the NCAA. I feel like his best attribute is his poise with the puck. It allows him to slow the play down, and almost always make the right decision offensively. On the defensive side, he gives no space to opposing forwards in the NCAA. His smooth skating helps him mask any deficiencies at the college level and the rest of his game is smooth like butter. In Buium I see an almost sure fire top 4 NHLer, and possible top line D.

NHL comparison: Poised, top 3, mobile defensemen – Vince Dunn

9. Washington Capitals – Cayden Lindstrom - C

Surprised at the ranking? Call it luck I guess but this is where we see the Capitals take hulking center Cayden Lindstrom. Watching his game tape, you can see a young player slowly realizing how big he is on the ice. Lindstrom is 6’5” but struts around the ice like an absolute bulldozer, playing a hard nosed, straight forward game along the boards. He has a drive to improve and has been showing that constantly until a recent injury put an abrupt ending to his season. It would have been nice to see how his year would have ended however there is still plenty to be happy about. His decision making could use some improvement, but overall, he plays the game hard and with his size/skating combo, he has top line potential in the NHL.

NHL comparison: Sturdy, top 6, power forward – Pierre-Luc Dubois

10. St. Louis Blues - Carter Yakemchuk – RHD

One of the biggest risers along with Buium, Yakemchuk is a 6’3, agile, offensive RHD. This is not a guy you’re drafting for his defensive skills, although he has a lot to work with. Offensively is where Yakemchuk shines, something that the Blues are desperately lacking on the back end. He plays an aggressive style of game, constantly looking to make stops in the neutral zone and push the play up ice. He owns good first pass and an even better slap shot that packs a huge punch (he’s up to 26 goals in 58 games)

NHL comparison: Rangy, top 4, offensive defensemen – Evan Bouchard

11. Nashville Predators – Konsta Helenius - C

The Predators have a decent set of center prospects, but they run to the podium for Konsta Helenius who could quickly become their best overall prospect. Helenius is the type of center that tilts the ice in his teams favor in all aspects of the game. He has a non-stop motor, makes smart passes, supports his D and isn’t afraid to play bigger than his size suggests he may. He is an absolute treat to watch navigate the offensive zone as he is extremely intelligent. He picks holes and finds openings effortlessly. The predators get a good one here.

NHL comparison: Top 6, energetic, playmaking center – Vincent Trocheck

12. Ottawa Senators – Sam Dickinson – LHD

The Sens strike gold here and get the absolute steal of the draft at 12th overall. What’s even better is that he is exactly the type of player they need to stabilize their D even more and round out their top 4. Dickinson is an absolute rock of a player on the back end. He brings a calm, commander type presence on the back end. He already plays the game the right way, and has all the attributes needed for a top 4 D. In addition, I’d argue that Dickinson is the strongest defender this whole class has to offer. He’s the type of D you put out there to protect the lead or score a goal with minutes left. His shot is also developing exceptionally well, with 17 goals on the season.

NHL comparison: Steady, mature, top 2 D – Ryan Suter

13. New York Islanders - Michael Brandsegg-Nygard – RW

The Islanders couldn’t be a better fit for Michael Brandsegg-Nygard, the highest ranked Norwegian prospect ever. When we think NYI we think tough team, structured, defense first. Nygard has all of these in spades, but his biggest selling point must be his work ethic. He is literally all over the ice and hound’s defensemen and opposing forwards at all points in a game. He has one gear and it’s GO. This is something that I believe will entice him to a lot of teams come draft day. I know I haven’t gotten into it much, but his production is one of the only little points where we’d like to see some improvement, however he is playing in a low scoring men’s league as a teenager and holding his own with limited ice time so I wouldn’t delve too deep into that.

NHL comparison: Reliable, Middle 6, right-winger – Bryan Rust

14. Calgary Flames - Igor Chernyshov – LW

A name that hasn’t been getting much hype even though the potential there is immense is Russian winger Igor Chernyshov. He’s off to an okay start this season and that could be reason for a drop as his production has stagnated. I think one of the things that will have a team pick Chernyshov earlier is the overall package that he brings. His offensive game is simple and effective as he is a dual threat player in the o-zone, however for me what really stands out about Igor is how powerful a stride he has on top of a hunger to push the pace and be involved in the game. The flames need all the luck in the world on their side and I think this player is exactly the type to help them rebuild/retool. This player comparison is one of the most accurate ones on this list to me.

NHL comparison: Dependable, all-around, top 6 winger – Valeri Nichushkin

15. Detroit Red Wings – Emil Hemming - RW

Detroit loves drafting Europeans, and what better fit then a large, goal scoring, top 6 winger falling right into their lap! Emil Hemming is a June 2006 right winger, build like a wall. He boasts an extremely solid 6’1 – 210 lbs frame at the age of 17. He likes to utilize his body to cut to the middle of the ice and do what he does better than anything else – score goals. He owns one of this draft’s hardest and most accurate shots and absolutely loves to let it rip anytime he can. I personally really like players that drive play and put pucks on net as it usually means they are more involved in the play by proxy, but with Hemming I’d go as far as saying that I’d like to see him pull back and focus on developing his playmaking so he can grow into more of a dual threat player.

NHL comparison: Strapping, goal-scoring, middle 6 winger – Owen Tippett

16. Buffalo Sabres –- Henry Mews – RHD

The Buffalo Sabres have been stockpiling picks for what seems like forever now and are literally bursting at the seems with talent up front. It would only make sense to go for an area of need with this pick and draft right-handed D Henry Mews from the OHL. I’ll start off by saying that Mews is one of my personal favorite players in the draft. What I see when watching him is a the very common occurrence of a player who doesn’t truly know how good he is. When you watch tape of Mews, you’ll very quickly realize how he makes extremely smart, “a ha” decisions seem completely routine, almost like he’s on autopilot. Then a few plays later he seems to be getting in his own way, holding pucks too long, not playing with enough pace etc. These things typically make me drop players significantly, except in this case I don’t think it is a lack of effort but more a confidence issue. And I’m one to believe that with a few years of seasoning Mews will surprise many with what he ends up as.

NHL comparison: Smooth, Top 4, offensive defensemen – Filip Hronek

17. Vancouver Canucks – Trevor Connelly – LW

Based purely on skill, Connelly could easily crack the top 10 of this draft. Unfortunately, skill is only enough for a handful of players. On the good side, Connelly is a nightmare to defend against. He displays a rare ability to see the play unfold while in transition and in the offensive zone that allows him to push the play up ice effectively. Whether it’s finding an open man, skating it up ice himself or getting open, Connelly seems to make it happen on a consistent basis. That’s essentially where the consistency ends though. Defensively he is a capable player, however he shows up so irregularly that he cannot be counted on by coaches. This will only get more important as the skill level of his opponents grows and the space, he is given on the ice, lessens. He is a frustrating player but one the Canucks should take a swing on. If he makes a couple tweaks, he could be a very productive NHL winger.

NHL comparison: Gifted, playmaking, top 6 winger – Teuvo Teravainen

18. Chicago Blackhawks (From Tampa Bay) – Maxim Masse – RW

The Chicago Blackhawks are lacking talent everywhere and are currently icing a few players no one has ever heard of before. They need real NHL talent so I can see them going with another one of those sure fire NHLer style picks. At 18th overall, the hawks land Masse, a big-bodied forward out of the QMJHL. He is a jack of all trades; I know this expression gets thrown out a lot, but I truly think it applies to a tee. Masse is an adequate offensive forward that works well in the cycle, has proper positioning in the o-zone and a hard, accurate shot to go with it. I think his compete level is good as well. I would like to see him working on his first step as he takes a while to get up to speed but I see him playing in more of a 3rd line roll – which fits his play style best.

NHL comparison: Competent, dependable, middle 6 RW – Jakob Silfverberg

19. Seattle Kraken – Tanner Howe – LW

The Kraken are a team that run 3x 2nd lines as it feels like they have 9 second line calibre players. Why don’t we go ahead and add another to the mix in Howe? Tanner Howe, who played alongside Bedard last year, is a buzz-saw winger that plays the game the way all coaches adore. He plays an extremely involved game, residing in the middle of the action, and can offer value both offensively and defensively. He’s been a leader on the ice, boasting the “C’ for the pats, and his play on the ice only accentuates why he wears it as such a young player. He fights for every inch along the boards even while being undersized and also boasts an underrated shot that he can use to score from mid range effectively.

NHL comparison: Competitive, point producing, middle 6 winger – Brandon Hagel

20. Philadelphia Flyers (From Florida) – Adam Jiricek – RHD

The Flyers have a middle of the pack D pool so they have good reason to draft this solid, two-way defenceman. Jiricek is a polished young player with effective 4-way mobility and a great stick. He uses this to make effective stops and keep aggressive gap control while defending. Unlike his brother, Adam is more of a playmaking quarter back rather than a heavy shooter. He uses an accurate wrister to put shots on net but don’t expect above 2nd line production from him (think 30 points a year). His floor is high, which adds to his appeal as a sure fire NHLer type.

NHL comparison: Decent, two-way, top 4 defensemen – John Marino

21. Ottawa Senators (From Detroit) – Ryder Ritchie – RW

The Senators head west and draft Ritchie from the Prince Albert Raiders. Though his production in 2023-2024 hasn’t progressed the way I would have liked it too, he just turned 17 and is playing on a relatively mid/low tier team with subpar teammates. What I am happy to see if that his confidence has grown even more since last year and it is only a matter of time until his production does take the next step. Ritchie is a slick, east west type winger with a tricky wrister and fantastic playmaking. He routinely slows the play down and beats defensemen 1 on 1 by simply outsmarting them. He projects as a top 6 or bust type of player. He has grown 2 inches since last year which is a major plus, as he now has a decent frame and should continue to grow more. He is one of the youngest players in the draft.

NHL comparison: Dexterous, offensive, middle 6 winger – Troy Terry

22. San Jose Sharks (From Pittsburgh) – Aron Kiviharju - LHD

The Sharks are a bottom of the barrel team and will be for the foreseeable future. Though they have amassed a good number of skilled prospects as of late, they are still tremendously weak on the blueline. At 22nd overall, they would be extremely glad to draft once highly touted prospect Aron Kiviharju. Aron was supposed to be a top 3 pick about a year ago – however injuries, less than impressive production this year and his size have had him drop down significantly. Still, what you’re getting in Kiviharju is a player that has poise rarely seen in 17-year-olds. You can attribute that to the fact that he has been playing way above his age level for years now. Kiviharju is a little different from other smaller defensemen in the sense that I don’t think he has elite level skating that you’d want from a smaller defenseman, however he reads play so well that he rarely puts himself in situations where he needs to skate himself out of trouble. The puck is on and off his stick in a moments notice and he has one of the best breakout passes from all the D prospects in this draft.

NHL comparison – Smart, instinctive, 2nd pair offensive defensemen – Rasmus Sandin

23. New York Rangers – Sasha Boisvert – C

The Rangers are rather thin at the C position in terms of prospects, so they go ahead and draft from the USHL, left shot center, Sasha Boisvert. Sacha is ideal as a center in many ways. He already has the requisite build to play the position, a decent defensive game, the ability to score from range as well as some physicality to go with it. Sounds like a pretty good bet to make the NHL right? I agree. The issue here is I see him as a type of guaranteed bottom 6 center. He doesn’t have the pizzaz or offensive qualities to stand out at the NHL level in my eyes unless he takes a huge step forward. He also tends to disappear at times from the games I’ve watched. At 23rd overall though, I think getting a “guaranteed” NHLer isn’t a bad thing and I think that’s what NY will be looking at with Boisvert.

NHL comparison: Versatile, shoot first, bottom 6 center – Boone Jenner

24. Los Angeles Kings – Cole Hutson - LHD

The Kings luck out and get to draft one of the deepest draft fallers this year. We’ve seen what older brother Lane is doing and Cole is almost a carbon copy (but bigger) – This is why I have him going in the late first round. The talent level that the younger Hutson brings is undeniable. Though he is undersized, Cole has the same shifty, slippery look on the ice as his older brother. You think you have him locked in the corner and he will dipsy doodle his way out with head fakes and hesitations. Cole’s production to this season has been decent. The talent level is too high not to take a flyer on this late in the draft, where there is a drastic skill level drop off. If he can grow a bit more and work on the defensive end of things, you could have a legit NHL defenseman with offence to boot.

NHL comparison: Undersized, offensive, top 4 D – Samuel Girard

25. Minnesota Wild – Leo Sahlin Wallenius - LHD

The Wild have added a very good number of forwards through the draft in the last few years. With players Like Spurgeon and Brodin starting to get older, it is time to start adding talent on the back end. They already have Faber and Lambos in the pipeline, and this year head out to the Swedish J20 league and draft nimble LHD Wallenius. What stands out most about Leo is his ability to use his skating to play a, simple, mistake free style of hockey. He never tries to do too much with the puck and defers to making the simple play often. I find this suits his style of play well. I don’t think he has the offensive panache to be a point-producing NHL player, but I do believe he is someone that could provide good value at 5v5 while being the kind of player that you don’t notice on the ice. (in a good way)

NHL comparison: Nimble, effective, bottom 4 defenseman – Mikey Anderson

26. Carolina Hurricanes – Tij Iginla - C

Attack and annoy. That’s what the younger Iginla’s game revolves around. He is constantly buzzing on the ice, forechecking hard and fast. He’s one of the better overall skaters in the draft and his shot is also a threat. An August 1st birthday has him as one of the youngest players in the draft. His game differs from his fathers did but the two things they do have in common is their ability to score goals and to stir the pot. He effectively attacks open pockets of ice and pushes defenders back by barreling down the ice. He plays much bigger than his 6’ - 185 lbs body suggests. He is a threat offensively and easily gets under opponents’ skin. He is my third favorite prospect in the draft and one I think could be a significant riser by years end.

NHL comparison: Swift skating, imposing, second line center - Nazem Kadri

27. Dallas Stars – Beckett Sennecke – RW

I chose Sennecke over the Greentree here as I believe both players play a somewhat similar game, and have practically the same size, however, Sennecke has the higher ceiling of the two. Though he has not started off as hot as I would have liked, he is playing on one of the weakest offensive teams in the OHL and still holding his own. Sennecke has slick offensive skills and is equally adept as shooting than passing, however what stands out most for me, and why I have him ranked as a first rounder is his willingness to take chances offensively. Players at the tail end of the first round tend to lack high end skill traits. It is no different here, however you’ll often catch him pull off plays that other plays wouldn’t try, and successfully at that. He’s a player I could see going under the radar a little.

NHL comparison: Skilled, pass-first, middle 6 winger – Ondrej Kase

28. Pittsburgh Penguins – Liam Greentree – RW

The Penguins boast one of the weakest draft pools in the entire NHL so any first rounder is a welcome addition. Slide in Greentree, a heavy, shoot first RW. Greentree is off to a hot start, currently leading the spitfires in goals and points as a 17-year-old. The appeal with Greentree comes primarily from the fact that he seems to know where to be on the ice. At 6’3” and 211 pounds, he is already a nightmare to get the puck off. Not only that, but he also plays a straightforward offensive game and gets the puck off his stick in a hurry. He needs to improve his skating, and doesn’t necessarily use his body to it’s potential, but I see him as worthy, reliable pick here. His production is only boosting his stock.

NHL comparison: Reliable, simple, top 9 forward - Joel Armia

29. New Jersey Devils – Nikita Artamonov – LW

The Devils luck out and have a dynamic, Russian winger fall into their lap way past where I would rank him based off his skill level. Artamonov is a compact, slick winger, that is currently lighting it up in the Russian men’s league. Why do I have him so late in that case? Well for one, I do believe that the Russian factor has him fall slightly. Secondly, I think he boasts a weak shot that might limit his offensive ability at the NHL level. He is also one of the oldest players in the draft. He’s a worthy project for team like the Devils that can let him simmer overseas until he is ready.

NHL comparison: Talented, playmaking, middle 6 winger – Jonathan Drouin

30. Toronto Maple Leafs – Michael Hage – C

The Leaf’s are set down the middle for now, but it never hurts to inject your lineup with quality prospects at what might be the most important position in hockey. For that reason, they grab dual threat center Michael Hage from the Chicago Steel. A potential top 3 OHL pick that had to undergo shoulder surgery last year, Hage is the type of player you win games with. He plays hard, knows where to be on the ice, and does all the little things you want in a player. I have him lower than most as I believe his offensive ceiling is limited, but you can’t go wrong grabbing him this late. I feel he will end up going in the early 20 range if he improves on his injury shortened season.

NHL comparison: Astute, 2-way, 3rd line center – Christian Dvorak

31. Colorado Avalanche – Anthony Cristoforo - RHD

The 6th RHD to go in this draft, I decided to put Cristoforo ahead of Emery because I just truly enjoy watching this jack of all trades play. Cristoforo is a smart, hard-working, right shot D that can play in all situations. His only knock is that he is only average in size at 5’11”. In this case, much like last year with Benson, I will bet that Cristoforo will end up higher in re-drafts in a few years. He is a very slippery defensemen that can get shots through, has an active stick on D and good 4-way mobility.

NHL comparison: Clever, jack-of-all-trades, bottom 4 D – Alexandre Carrier

32. Edmonton Oilers – E.J. Emery – RHD

With the last pick in the draft (you know what that means for the oilers), Edmonton chooses to add to their defensive depth by choosing big, right-handed D, E.J. Emery. He projects as a strong defensive player that can skate relatively well for his size and make a clean first pass. Nothing stands out about him, and I say that as a good thing. While I do believe he has a low offensive ceiling at the highest level, he is a player you can easily see anchoring a 3rd pairing at the NHL level, as well as kill penalties. He has a high floor and shoots right which adds to his value.

NHL comparison: Unexceptional, bottom pair, RHD – Trevor Van Riemsdyk

Last edited:

alasania94

Sep 28, 2017
You have Winnipeg picking 8 ;) and Mtl have their 1st btw

Thank u for the mock
I thought I couldn’t make it clearer with the WARNING sign at the top lol…

2. I was originally putting this out as an early look mock (around December ish) but stopped writing it for a while and came back to finish it so the team and player rankings could be a bit off, especially towards the tail end of the draft as I had started writing from 32 to 1.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
I thought I couldn’t make it clearer with the WARNING sign at the top lol…

Were you predicting where they finished in December and had Winnipeg 8th from the bottom?

I like the Catton pick for the Habs.

Tij at 26 is far too late. But if you are right, I hope that Winnipeg pick falls around there and the Habs walk away with Catton and Iggy.

Reactions: alasania94

alasania94

Sep 28, 2017
Were you predicting where they finished in December and had Winnipeg 8th from the bottom?

I like the Catton pick for the Habs.

Tij at 26 is far too late. But if you are right, I hope that Winnipeg pick falls around there and the Habs walk away with Catton and Iggy.
I ran a tankathon late November!

And man, Catton and Iginla would be a dream for the Habs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad