2024 NHL Draft: WE DID IT, CELEBRINI IS OURS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
In the Book of Hockey, Chapter 20, Verses 25-27:

"And lo, in the year 2024 ,a draft shall commence
The teams shall gather, seeking talent immense.
The San Jose Sharks, in their pursuit, shall find favor
For the third pick shall be theirs to savor.
In the halls of the draft, amidst the hopeful gleam,
Zeev Buium shall emerge like a radiant beam.
A defenseman of skill, with grace and might,
Chosen by the Sharks, in the draft's pure light.
So let it be written, so let it be done,
The Sharks shall rise, their victory won
In the name of hockey, let the draft unfold,
As the tale of Zeev Buium and the Sharks is told.
Blasphemy

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
Congrats Sharks fans! An ideal outcome here. I hope Celebrini scored 1500 points for you guys over a long, decorated career!

Any of you care to share a lineup projection for next season if Celebrini and Smith sign, with potential free agent signings? I really hope this does not turn into a Bedard situation (although your core players are already better than what he had to work with on the Hawks this season).

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
Congrats Sharks fans! An ideal outcome here. I hope Celebrini scored 1500 points for you guys over a long, decorated career!

Any of you care to share a lineup projection for next season if Celebrini and Smith sign, with potential free agent signings? I really hope this does not turn into a Bedard situation (although your core players are already better than what he had to work with on the Hawks this season)
We're still going to finish bottom 5, and most likely bottom 3, but this definitely helps things out big time. Most teams (Montreal is a prime example) take YEARS to get a 1C. It's sooooo much easier to find complimentary wingers than guys to play down the middle, so I'm confident we'll have a very good offence in a couple years. The defence, both on the pro roster, and prospect pipeline sucks, but that's the next focus lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad