10. Adam Jiricek RD Plzen

First goalie
Eric Olsson Fargo #26

5 NTDP players in the top 50

It's early but this looks to be an extremely deep draft

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I want all the Eiserman talk please. His personal coach owns my kids’ hockey organization and coached my 8 year old in clinics this summer. Therefore, my kid is the next Cole Eiserman and I need to watch the experience so I know what I’ll be dealing with in 9 years. Thanks in advance.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I want all the Eiserman talk please. His personal coach owns my kids’ hockey organization and coached my 8 year old in clinics this summer. Therefore, my kid is the next Cole Eiserman and I need to watch the experience so I know what I’ll be dealing with in 9 years. Thanks in advance.
Your kid is already at the top of my 2032 draft board

Your kid is already at the top of my 2032 draft board
Though Dr Quincy thinks he's a 5th rounder at best

DaBroons

Aug 2, 2005
Interesting to see only 1 center in the top 10. Early days, but when has that happened?

The Andrew Peeke Fan

Feb 26, 2020

Big fan of this kid. There are much more naturally gifted players in this draft, but he really gets it, knows where and when to be, sharp passer. Really like him, headed to UND. I think some people have him in the early 2nd, some as high as 21-23. I'd take him if I was around there.

Reactions: bbfan419

The Andrew Peeke Fan

Feb 26, 2020
Realized I was kinda vague, I got to watch him in RI a bit for work, don't have much to say you can't find online pretty easily if you're interested, but his father is a tough bastard and he grew up doing martial arts for a while. Not a flashy puck handler necessarily, but very smooth, quick, reminds of maybe a Zibanejad (don't mean this overall) in that way, pulls to one side off of his hip and senses when the pressure comes there, pulls it away. Not afraid of traffic. Again, don't mean to gas him up too much, but am a fan.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
September Redline
Same as August with the exception of Adam Jiricek moves to 5, Aron Kiviharju to 10

Massive Anton Silayev 6'7 and Jesse Pulkkinen 6'6 are rising
Julius Miettinen and Yegor Graf are falling

Was able to watch #9 Trevor Connelly last week, the kid oozes skill and pace but has zero strength, a couple of years working with Providence College trainers will do wonders for him

Reactions: BlackFrancis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad