2024 NHL Draft: Play with no weenie, for Celebrini

Sweetnut

Sponsor
Mar 19, 2023
The most important skill, he must be a good lockerroom guy. He must know how to give a good slap in the ass as the players about to hit the ice.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Great lockerroom guy with character from Minnesota, please

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
A D with size, I am guessing, but at this point, I am all about BPA. Now that Foligno is signed for Eternity, we have the gritty locker room presence covered.

BagHead

Dec 23, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
A D with size, I am guessing, but at this point, I am all about BPA. Now that Foligno is signed for Eternity, we have the gritty locker room presence covered.
Maroon replaced Reaves, Foligno replaced himself, but who's replacing Dumba? No, you need a locker room presence from the blueline, as well.

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
Maroon replaced Reaves, Foligno replaced himself, but who's replacing Dumba? No, you need a locker room presence from the blueline, as well.
Practical joke abilities are key, also. Brodin is not going to bring the yucks the way Dumba did.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
For those who haven’t seen Celebrini yet, here’s a nice little introduction. This guy is near the very top of my list for first impression players when I first saw him and has done nothing but wow me since. I like this player more than Connor Bedard, I just pray he stays out of our division if he isn’t in a Wild sweater.

edit: video removed, sad. I assure you though, you could just watch 5 minutes of this player and see the greatness immediately.

Last edited:

Arturia Pendragon

Humble Optimist
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Holy Grail
The title of this thread is something.
The ADHD in me can’t quite handle it… like is the opposite of playing poorly mean you’re playing with… a weenie? So the team with the 32nd pick played with the most weenie?
:sarcasm::popcorn:

Reactions: TaLoN

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
The title of this thread is something.
The ADHD in me can’t quite handle it… like is the opposite of playing poorly mean you’re playing with… a weenie? So the team with the 32nd pick played with the most weenie?
:sarcasm::popcorn:
The first definition of weenie in the dictionary is "a frankfurter or similar sausage."

If you choose to take it on a different definition, that's on you.

raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.jpg

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018

Draft eligible winger that’s putting up some of the best numbers we’ve ever seen from a draft eligible in the KHL.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012

Draft eligible winger that’s putting up some of the best numbers we’ve ever seen from a draft eligible in the KHL.

He's a product of Firstov ;)

Reactions: 16thOverallSaveUs

57special

Sep 5, 2012
MN
I think that this will be the year that they pick a Dman in the 1st, though i will also say, for the first time in a long time, that they should truly go BPA. A lot will depend on how prospects like Peart, Lambos, and the like progress this year. We've got numbers, and some promise, but if no one jumps out as a potential top 3 D like Faber, then 2024 is the year to go D.

16thOverallSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
I think that this will be the year that they pick a Dman in the 1st, though i will also say, for the first time in a long time, that they should truly go BPA. A lot will depend on how prospects like Peart, Lambos, and the like progress this year. We've got numbers, and some promise, but if no one jumps out as a potential top 3 D like Faber, then 2024 is the year to go D.
It’s a stacked draft for d man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad