NFL: 2024 NFL draft discussion thread, Draft begins 4/25 8pm, 4/26 6pm, 4/27 12pm

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Gotta figure Cincy looking at WR here with Turner off the board to replace Hendrickson and Higgins wanting out.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Minnesota made not one but two panic trades in the first round.

That's how you get fired while fighting for last place.
Minny was gonna dump 11 and 23 for JJ and it ended up only costing them two late round picks. They stole JJ (even though I don't think he's good).

When you look at the initial trade with Houston, the Vikings basically gave up two 2nds, a 3rd, a 4th, and a 5th for Turner. Top 10 level talent but that's a lot. We'll see how it goes.
It's not really that much if he's as good as advertised

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
When you look at the initial trade with Houston, the Vikings basically gave up two 2nds, a 3rd, a 4th, and a 5th for Turner. Top 10 level talent but that's a lot. We'll see how it goes.
As a hypothetical, while it is a lot, if you think you got the best defensive player in the draft, and he is that, a cost worth paying. Texans know all about that.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Then hoes it a steal?
Because clearly I know shit about QBs if he was seen by so many to be a top ten pick.

There’s no such thing as “stealing” a pile of dogshit.
I don't think he's good, but apparently I'm in the minority. Bottom line is they were prepared to use both firsts to move up and didn't have to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad