NFL: 2024 NFL draft discussion thread, Draft begins 4/25 8pm, 4/26 6pm, 4/27 12pm

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Has Josh Allen not done this? He has certainly improved his accuracy a great deal
It was a joke. Plenty of QBs enter the league and improve their mechanics. Especially footwork. I think Burrows was the last one who looked 100% NFL ready before being drafted. I think people have been massively overthinking Maye this draft season. He's just not ready to be a starter from year 1, unless he improves his mechanics a lot over the summer.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
It was a joke. Plenty of QBs enter the league and improve their mechanics. Especially footwork. I think Burrows was the last one who looked 100% NFL ready before being drafted. I think people have been massively overthinking Maye this draft season. He's just not ready to be a starter from year 1, unless he improves his mechanics a lot over the summer.

Ah, ok I know the theory of guys don't improve accuracy is mostly true, and other than Allen I can't think of anyone else who's done it, so I missed the sarcasm/joke part

Seems like every QB besides Caleb has some warts, and even he has his detractors, will be interesting to see who pans out in a few years

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
I really hope the Chargers take Nabers so the Guants don’t waste a pick on a WR.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad