NBA 2024 NBA Postseason

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Well I figured when the season started, the Nuggets would cruise to another championship.

Gotta hand it to the Timberwolves, they've taken a big step forward. Kinda rooting for them from here, would be cool (and unexpected) if they are the team to give Minnesota sports fans a championship.

Reactions: Voight

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
Denver choke city. They were up by 20 and lost by 8.

Both teams actually shot similar FG and %. It was a defensive game, but Wolves won at the charity stripe. Denver hit hardly any FT and only a handful of players even attempted them.

647Hockey

May 5, 2024
Great gritty comeback from the T-wolves
Just stifling defense. Gobert was a monster.

Denver too reliant on Jokic who wasn't in top form.
I dont watch a lot of NBA, but I;ll watch some Denver games here and there, especially last year when I was doing bets on them. Team is all or nothing based on Jokic, scoring, passing and rebounding.

Minny wins despite Edwards going 6-24. Compare the boxscore and see ho spread out Minny's team was, while Denver was all Jokic/Murray.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
might as well just give boston the title already. none of these remaining teams are beating them in a 7 game series

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
What a wild day and end to both of these series.

Good for the Pacers. Their stars stepped up and came through for them. You’d think they weren’t even in the playoffs with how the coverage has been.

Wolves have been so impressive as well. KAT takes non-stop criticism and I’ll be honest, I can’t stand him but what a game from him. He kept pushing and keeping them in it until the others could get going.

Nuggets blew a 20 point lead but it didn’t feel like a typical choke job to me. It felt like the Wolves went and took it in that second half. They flying around and everywhere defensively.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Draymond Green in shambles. “The Timberwolves don’t believe anymore.” - after Game 5
There was a lot of things said about this series that should coerce people to ignore the hot take artists, forever. Both teams took turns being done and getting cooked, and they all look like idiots.

Use your brains and seek out those who engage in constructive and thoughtful analysis.

And tell Bill Simmons and Draymond to shut the f*** up already

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
I could not watch Inside the NBA while Draymond Green was on the panel. Happy to see him gone and eat some crow.

Reactions: Voight

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I dont watch a lot of NBA, but I;ll watch some Denver games here and there, especially last year when I was doing bets on them. Team is all or nothing based on Jokic, scoring, passing and rebounding.

Minny wins despite Edwards going 6-24. Compare the boxscore and see ho spread out Minny's team was, while Denver was all Jokic/Murray.
Denver, not Jokic or Murray, 8-28 shooting.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
IMG_2966.jpg

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Pacers most points in a Game 7 in like 65 years. Highest shooting % ever in a Game 7.

DiVincenzo, most 3’s in Game 7 history. Impressive since they lost by 21.

First time ever that two road teams win a Game 7 on the same day.

T-Wolves, only NBA team (still) to be undefeated in Game 7’s, now 2-0. That’s obviously now a lot, but, hey, some teams have never even been in one.

Sep 19, 2008
Not really complaining about the Nuggets being out. Malone can be a jerk and talk shit when winning like his digs at LeBron which live in my head rent free, but he was gracious even if he was upset about his team losing today. It's just nice to see parity take hold. The West itself was open af this year, with multiple teams contending for the #1 spot eventually won by OKC.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
ugh still pissed those god damn divas irving and luka made the final 4 i hope they get swept cant stand either of them both poison to theleague

might as well just give boston the title already. none of these remaining teams are beating them in a 7 game series
the timberwolves can

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
ugh still pissed those god damn divas irving and luka made the final 4 i hope they get swept cant stand either of them both poison to theleague

the timberwolves can
Speaking of big steaming hot takes summons them like candyman apparently

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
Speaking of big steaming hot takes summons them like candyman apparently
Hot takes? Not at all. Wolves are a good team and can certainly take Boston. As for Luka and Kyrie there might not be a more polarizing duo in the NBA. And they are divas.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad